Discussion: Trump Tweets Support For Repeal: 'Look Forward To Making It Really Special!'

3 Likes

And the band played on…

16 Likes

I am very supportive of the Senate #HealthcareBill. Look forward to making it really special! Remember, ObamaCare is dead.

Many of your constituents will be dead as well. You are not officially a terrorist. Looking forward to seeing you waterboarded.

24 Likes

He is clueless as to what is in the bill and probably does not care. He makes my puke glands wobble.

20 Likes

“I’m looking forward to making people’s deaths and medical bankruptcies really special!” Why don’t you tweet that, Orange mofo. All trump cares about is taking something away from Barack Obama. That’s it. Stick it to the black guy who’s smarter, harder working, and more popular than you. I don’t think his motivations are much more than that. Asshat.

22 Likes

And he hobbled Sanders (n Spicer n Conway) again.

5 Likes

So many captions come to mind with this pic of orange picking up a shovel for the first time in his life while turning his mouth into a snout: His own grave, a hole too deep to get out of, the burial place for the R party, a grave for Cush so he can have his daughter all to himself again, but I’m cool with any of them.

19 Likes

“Look forward to making it really special!" Oh boy beer and ice cream for everyone -woo hoo!

9 Likes

Yeah, real special Mr trump. Special as in “bend over”. Special as in 20 million people losing coverage. Special as in a MASSIVE tax cut for the wealthiest 1%.
Yeah Donnie, real special…

(jams fingers down throat)

5 Likes

“Look forward to making it really special!”

I understand one English executioner in medieval Poitou used to taunt the condemned with this exact line.

Right before he disemboweled them alive.

In front of braying and bloodthirsty crowds gathered round the scaffolding.

20 Likes

That’s sole motivation of the GOP period. They just want to spite him, even if it won’t last long. The GOP is a party of elderly manchildren

4 Likes

I’ve hit my limit. Donnie will never change and his enablers will never lift a finger to mitigate the damage.

10 Likes

Talk about #sad. Repubs make me doubt evolution.

2 Likes

A fool, a damned fool!

2 Likes

Oh, surely you are mistaken. I mean, isn’t this the candidate who claimed to have lost many, many friends on 9/11, who saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the towers coming down, AND who claimed that he’d gone to Ground Zero to help remove the rubble.

Since all of these statements must be true because Tramp says he never lies, he must have used a shovel to “remove rubble”.

Yeah, no one believes his shit.

15 Likes

Ahhh damn! note the golden shovel.
Sp many reasons to steal this pic.

6 Likes

We’re the damned ones, our eyes taped open as we’re made to watch the train collision in slow motion.

4 Likes

OK, just so we are clear on the concept:

24 Likes

I have a vision of republican congress gathered around scaffolding now😄 Who to kill off first? Grandma? That 3 year old with leukemia? The coal miner with black lung? Anybody who’s not loaded with cash?

8 Likes

There are a number of medieval torture techniques, all very gruesome, but I’m in favor of using this one because his tongue would eventually be torn out when the screw is tightened. Lots of schadenfreude. What, me laugh? Nah.

6 Likes