Discussion: Trump Tweets Misspelled Endorsement Of Georgia Republican Candidate

1 Like

The pussy-grabber jokes just write themselves, don’t they?!

Want to handle Karen, Donnie?

10 Likes

She’s not really Trump’s “type.” He is simply so uninterested in anyone but himself that he can’t be bothered to check for her correct name.

2 Likes

“President Donald Trump on Monday tweeted in support of Georgia Republican candidate Karen Handel, though he couldn’t get a handle on how to spell her name.”

In all fairness to Trump, he should at least get credit for not misspelling “USA” again.

12 Likes

Now let all the Teabaggers go out and vote for who the Great Orangutan instructed. If she’s not on the ballot, then don’t vote!

Karen Handel’s opponent in #GA06 can’t even vote in the district he wants to represent…

Just like Trump and Russia.

2 Likes

If this district is as educated as it is supposed to be, we’ll see if the voters swallow all the Right’s propaganda.

4 Likes

Russian hackers? Trumper Tweeters? Same difference, they’re all assholes.

Georgia special election tweets traced to one source

A Trump-supporting social media guru is flooding Twitter with grass roots-appearing messages against Democrat Jon Ossoff.

9 Likes

Ah he just misspells stuff on purpose to appeal to his base. It’s a statement of anti-elitism. The only people who spell correctly are snotty elitist Liberals.

(it’s plausible…)

9 Likes

Patronizing bigots are the worst kind of bigot. So what if PotUS can’t spell her name?

4 Likes

CNN was running a poll a few days ago, consisting of a single question: Should Trump be investigated for obstruction of justice? When I first hit it, there had been about 250k votes, 90% saying “yes.” A few hours later, it had tallied something like 1.5m votes, with virtually all of the newest 1.25m votes saying “no.”

CNN took down the poll. I suspect they figured out that their poll was the victim of a hack, or at least of a concerted 'bot attack.

5 Likes

Even more plawzible…

3 Likes

:laughing:

He wants to raise taxes and kill healthcare.

Lie, rinse, repeat. Lie, rinse, repeat. Lie, rinse, repeat.

7 Likes

Any way we can flood right back? There have to be a handful of Liberals around who might already be online even.

1 Like

To be fair, most online polls get freeped.

3 Likes

FYI Ratings are in. Megyn Kelly’s interview with Alex Jones got beat by a rerun of 60 Minutes. Both were beat by America’s Funniest Home Videos.
just sayin’

5 Likes

Yeah, I was surprised they were bothering to try it. Almost no chance of getting a result that was even semi-plausible.

2 Likes

Just “most”? hahahahahahahaha

Anyway, yeah they do, thoroughly.

2 Likes

Did he spell it “USSR”?

3 Likes

Love the concept, but can’t help. I don’t Tweet, FB, Snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media.

I could pull a John McCain and go out and yell at passing cars in my robe and slippers…

4 Likes