Discussion: Trump Turns Ire At Leakers Against Comey, Suggests There Is More To Come

2 Likes

What our Idiot President and his divorce lawyer do not understand is these tweets are attempts to intimidate a witness and add to both obstruction and abuse of power charges…keep 'em coming

53 Likes

Lordy, the man just can’t control himself and, apparently, neither can anyone else. Stupid. He’s just plain stupid.

29 Likes

" To the extent they are interested in protecting the President from his critics, Republicans have settled on a defense for Donald Trump: He has no idea what he’s doing.

That was, at least, how House Speaker Paul Ryan attempted to save Trump from himself. “The President’s new at this. He’s new at government,” Ryan said. “He’s not steeped in the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses.”

19 Likes

Ha, ha, ha he’s going down.
Michael Deebren and Andrew Weissmann, top dogs at DOJ, left their jobs to go work for Mueller. Ugh, gads, it will take some time, but tump is going down.

26 Likes

“Prevalent”??? Does he know what that means?

20 Likes

Because nothing says bravery more than a 8AM Sunday morning tweet from your posh golf club…

Jay Sekulow on ThisWeek defending Trump shows high-priced law isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…Jibber meets jabber. Sad!

21 Likes

Jiggery meets pokery.

18 Likes

Totally illegal?

Nope.

Very ‘cowardly!’

Also no. What else ya got?

16 Likes

If Trump calls you a “leaker” wear it as a badge of honor.

13 Likes

T rump’s enemies list is like Nixon’s list. Prime real estate

9 Likes

trump’s joke of a lawyer is waaaaaay out of his league.

15 Likes

Just, WOW!

3 Likes

His biggest fear? Being met at the airport with this:

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/tumblr_m7w2cupyjz1qg39ewo1_500.gif?w=499&h=300

24 Likes

Yeah. Comey broke the dam on the 'lies/liar bit. He made it o.k. for the press to say it.

31 Likes

I am trying to understand: was Comey’ s testimony false, as Donald has claimed, or is he a “leaker.” As far as I understand it, the two claims are mutually exclusive as one cannot leak something that never really happened.

33 Likes

Biggest news, Trump the legal molester tried to molest Preet.

6 Likes

In the conservative Sunday Telegraph

37 Likes

“Prevalent”? This makes no sense. On the other hand, he’s echoing Corey in calling Comey a pussy. That’s to be expected.

5 Likes

God, I am so sick of this asshole. The breathtaking stupidity just gets under my skin. Never felt this viscerally disgusted, and I couldn’t stand Bush or Cheney.

And he perfectly represents that solid 28% of supporters: irredeemably dumb and completely good for nothing.

40 Likes