Discussion: Trump Toggles Between Golf Channel, Fox News To Fritter Away Time Until Mueller Report

1 Like

He does that all the time, not “until Mueller report”.

19 Likes

A global embarrassment.

18 Likes

Medal of freedom for winning a golf game. Truly, dotard can imagine no higher honor.

35 Likes

smh words elude.

At least while binging and rage tweeting, there are some limits upon teh damage that he can wreak on the country and on the world.

11 Likes

I’m sure the abomination would have won The Masters had he taken the time to enter. He’ll probably have a repilca of the trophy made with his name on it and proudly display it a Mar A Lago, along with a customized green jacket (modified tarp).

24 Likes

Save for the times that he is begging a leader of another country to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize

10 Likes

The highest honor is the Medal of “freedom from Trump”.

13 Likes

Fritterer in Chief?

Toggler in Chief?

Nah … fucking moron still works just fine.

12 Likes

“the better to monitor breaking news developments”

Those that he did or did not create?

And then there are those must see moments in history…

Via Josh’s feed.

5 Likes

I still want to know how a guy who supposedly doesn’t drink, makes his Twitter feed read like a transcript of happy-hour drunks, competitively bitching at one another and the bar-room television.

18 Likes

GOP, this is you. You disgust me.

18 Likes

Have we ever had a president who’s done less?

10 Likes

Like 60% of American adults, our first functionally illiterate president doesn’t read books. Instead, he depends on received lore from the idiot box.

9 Likes

Oh, please! I know that Fat Ass has reruns of “The Apprentice” on a continuous loop. There’s no way he could go one day without worshipping his own graven video image, especially when many episodes show him when he weighed less than 300 pounds.

8 Likes

“Old Tippecanoe” William Henry Harrison died after 31 days in office, which appears to be more than Trump’s gonna do.

N.B.: At 68, Harrrison was the oldest person to assume office until Ronald Reagan at 69 years, then Donald Trump at 70. Are we so pathetically incapable that we need to be bailed out by Unca’ Joe or Granpa Berrnie?

10 Likes

Dementia, for one thing.

5 Likes

If I were Tiger, I’d decline.

11 Likes

More like Chestwear Monthly and Mini-Golf Digest.

Yea, but I think they are friends.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available