Discussion: Trump To Meet With Anti-Black Lives Matter Milwaukee Sheriff On Monday

So where is uncle ruckus going to end up?

1 Like

Homeland Security. He’s completely insane, and so is Trump. If this in itself isn’t impeachable, as a clear danger to the safety of the nation’s citizens, then it’s evidence Trump is mentally ill and needs to be removed from pre-office.

These temper tantrums from these radical anarchists must be quelled. There is no legitimate reason to protest the will of the people. pic.twitter.com/G502pwNSN9

— David A. Clarke, Jr. (@SheriffClarke) November 10, 2016
9 Likes

So…I guess that this is part of the plan to make the inner cities great again.
It’s going to be a VERY long 4 years.

5 Likes

“an entitlement mentality”

What…the hell? Does he know what DHS does?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. This is gonna be good. This will take the stench of racism off the forthcoming Trump administration by having a black face apply the non-affirmative-action lash to entitlement-coddled blacks and their PC white allies. This is a law enforcement officer who was asking others to riot with “pitchforks” against protesters.

Yes, the new normal.

4 Likes

Again with the Second Amendment solutions? Your blood lust knows no bounds. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, given your avatar. But I don’t think Clarke will be appointed to any position that requires Senate confirmation. If he is, it will be a perfect opportunity to test the so-called moderates in the Republican majority.

1 Like

I am 100% positive that he will not be in that slot. Why? Simple. He would not get to wear that really cool uniform!

Back in the Civil War era. Officers were allowed to ‘design’ their own uniforms. Look at Custer’s costume.

And actually I think Donnie could get dispensation for Clarke to keep that uniform.

God I love America!

1 Like

I do hope you’re joking since I explicitly rejected your own joke about that just to be clear. Not even thinking ahead to confirmation or not so much as the ongoing proof that this President-elect values one thing, personal loyalty, over any other possible consideration of basic competence, sanity, integrity or any other desirable quality. It’s just appalling and I can usually find the humor in things but not in this.

5 Likes

Where are you seeing second amendment solutions?

Not to mention that fabulous third world dictator uniform this clown wears.

He’s joshing me it seems. No problemo.

Yes, I just like the idea of horrifying a good, reasonable liberal by interpreting his words to mean advocating violence. I lost my sense of humor for a while, as well, but it returned with my determination to fight. We only have a chance if we keep positive, motivated, and in good humor.

1 Like

I was confused if he was referring to your comment or something Trump/Clarke might have said and just phrased it poorly.

1 Like

“What the hell do you have to lose?”

Because being the self promoting elected sheriff in, what to Chicagoans is their Second City, and being one of Donald Trump’s more rabid sycophant qualifies Clarke to be chief of Homeland Security. Al Baldassaro should be up next.

2 Likes

Like right-wing, pill-popping Chief Justice William Rehnquist, who added the silly gold frills to his black robes.

1 Like

But hey Republicans and Democrats are the same thing right idiots who didn’t vote or voted 3rd party.

1 Like

He is best known for his inflammatory comments about race and Black Lives Matter. He has called the movement a “hate group” and claimed that African Americans deal drugs because they are “morally bankrupt.”

Sounds like he’s got just the qualifications the Trumpster and his mob are looking for.

3 Likes

Yep…they are handing out the brownshirts. Time to line up kids!

1 Like

President Pepe seems to be hand picking people that are loud, nasty abrasive and divisive. How unifying.

Not suprised FOX News hero Clarke is on the shortlist. Especially one that will crawl through broken glass to vilify Black people. A bonus is that Clarke is Black also, so it’s OK. He will say the things they feel they can’t.

I hope he’s picked. Yet another drained swamp pick that will highlight what a disaster Pepe is.
We’re screwed either way.

1 Like