Discussion: Trump To End Media Blacklist: 'I Figure They Can't Treat Me Any Worse!'

1 Like

Thank the FSM, now the media can finally start looking into all of Donnie’s scandals and lies!!!

Crickets chirp…

2 Likes

Excerpt:
“Trump’s greatest trick has been to realize that right-wing media stars have a built-in audience that Republican politicians don’t. To that audience, Jeb Bush talks like Washington talks. Ted Cruz talks like conservative ideologues talk. Marco Rubio talks like the last consultant he spoke with talks. But Trump talks like a true talk radio fan — longtime listener, first-time caller. He comes off like the winner of a reality TV show in which one lucky Fox viewer gets picked to run for president of the United States.”

How the Far Right Media Took over the GOP

5 Likes

Tantrum and re-installation of the TMB (Trump Media Blacklist) in 3…2…1…

2 Likes

“I figure they can’t treat me any worse!”

Really? The media has been treating him like royalty up until now. The thing that Trump needs to fear the most is having the mainstream media treat him accurately.

6 Likes

He need the free air-time…

1 Like

DT: They treat you like a three-legged dog: charmed by your ability to walk at all, and cowed into believing that only the devil himself would discourage you from pursuing your dreams.

1 Like

Maximus more likely a coded message that he knows he’s losing.

2 Likes

Of course, the whole election was RIGGED!

1 Like

Yes, Donnie “…they can treat you worse!” They can print the truth, which is that you are a colossal fraud, a cheat and a liar. I’m not holding my breath for that to happen, but it’s also obvious that many in the media want this election to be a horse race. They have been beating on Secretary Clinton long enough, now it’s your turn. How old are you again? Six? Time to grow up, you idiot.

1 Like

That quote is a gem, the author encapsulated the different “tones” of Bush, Cruz and Rubio perfectly. When you look at it that way, and consider the right-wing infotainment pond so many Republicans have been swimming in for so long, it’s not surprising that so many of them would turn to Trump.

As I have said many times now to my Republican relatives who were shocked by Trump’s rise, he’s not saying anything that Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck and dozens of others haven’t already been saying, every day, for many years.

1 Like

Trump To End Media Blacklist: ‘I Figure They Can’t Treat Me Any Worse!’

Since it has been softballs 23.59 hours per day, if this has been treated poorly imagine what he would be feeling if he got just 10% of what HRC has received over the past 25+ years. Imagine even one day of CDS treatment would have him in a puddle, a yellow puddle.

1 Like

Worse like in $Billions of free airtime worse…