1. Are you tall and tacky?
  2. Are you hot?
  3. Are you Blonde?
  4. Do you swallow?
  5. Will you call me ‘Daddy’?
  6. Do you know about pre-nups?
29 Likes

First Question

1. Are you a terrorist? Yes ___ No ___ (Check one)
31 Likes

How about an ideological test about American values for Republican political candidates?

38 Likes

When will he cut to the chase and unveil his “tremendous” pogroms?

17 Likes

If there is one damned thing I want newcomers to agree on is the designated hitter in MLB is a really bad idea. Oh, and they have to be in favor of right turn on red.

21 Likes

Not ONE American Christian Fundamentalist would pass this “Ideological Test”;

1. Do you believe your religious beliefs supersede the US Constitution? ___ Yes ___ No
  2. Do you believe your religious beliefs supersede American Law? ___ Yes ___ No
  3. Are you willing to kill to defend your religious beliefs? ___ Yes ___ No
41 Likes

My gawwd’ almighty there has never been such a fucking freakshow as this on the national stage. In the depths of Watergate the Nixon keystone fuckups’ could not equal the horseshit being shoveled by the Trump freakshow…from it’s knuckle dragging howler monkey followers to the campaign staff churning out the hysterical and idiotic nonsense:

7 Likes

Trump to call for ideological test for immigrants to enter the US

“Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?”

15 Likes

The real estate mogul’s proposed ideological admissions test would
assess a prospective immigrant’s opinions on topics like religious
freedom, gender equality, and gay rights.

Will Republicans be asked to pass the same test?

19 Likes

Given all the people he’s offended or stiffed, Trump is lucky he isn’t trying to enter the country himself.

9 Likes

Or the Gay Rights and Womens’ Rights parts of the Test.

6 Likes

Right after the pee test for drugs.
After all they are on the government payroll…

4 Likes

HAHA. Libtards JoKE while AMERica GOEs to creePIng Sharia. MuslIM brotherhood HAs already INFILTrated HUMa as well AS gold STAR families.

15 Likes

The real estate mogul’s proposed ideological admissions test would assess a prospective immigrant’s opinions on topics like religious freedom banning muslims, gender equality women subverting themselves to their men, and gay rights keeping marriage between a man and a woman.

FIFY

7 Likes

Guaranteed he goes off the rails again at this one.
He will not be able to help himself because he thinks that immigration above all else will win votes

5 Likes

On the basis of a test like that, might we be able to deport some of our own RWNJ’s? If so, I’m warming up to Trump.

5 Likes

The Ghost of Joseph McCarthy lives in Trump’s head. Does this destroy Trump’s business empire? One can only hope that the universe bends towards Karmic retribution.

4 Likes

Hey, wait a second there! I do. And Sasquatch, too. Oh, and chem-trails. Can’t forget them. Can I get in now?

2 Likes

Every stock photo of Trump is ugly, ugly, ugly. Every. Last. One. UGLY!

2 Likes