Discussion: Trump To Announce Decision On Paris Climate Accord

Trump’s influential daughter Ivanka Trump’s preference is to stay

Daddy, how am I going to announce my latest winter wear collection when there’s no winter?

4 Likes

So much suspense, President Moron.

2 Likes

This is simple. Whose signature is on the accord representing the US?

Whose legacy does Trump want to obliterate?

Same guy.

3 Likes

It will be a bigly yuge beautiful decision. I only make the best decisions, believe me, it will be unbelievable…

Yawn, just more slash and burn Donnie.

Make him go away. Please?

1 Like

Well, at least she’s not sitting on daddy’s lap again.

3 Likes

I wish Trump’s father had pulled out.

2 Likes

Building suspense about America’s role in the world,

Dear AP,

Fuck you and your reality show framing.

4 Likes

“Look what I just pulled out of may ass,” the
President told reporters.

Isn’t that little number from the Ivankatoinette Signature Collection, available at all finer Big Lots?

1 Like

Since trump only remembers the last person he’s talked to and makes decisions based on that interaction…what are the odds that the last person he talked to was a scientist with knowledge of climate change? I’ll tell you…Its ZERO.

I expect him to withdraw…I also expect he knows a lot about withdrawal in his life too. Someone failed to educate him however that it rarely works, or doesn’t often work the way you planned.

3 Likes

Something funny to watch while you wait for Donald’s joke of a “decision”

1 Like

Russia actually signed the accord.

Only Nicaragua and Syria have not signed.

He’s a TRAITOR TO OUR COUNTRY AND OUR WAY OF LIFE.

I am wonder when the SPINELESS Republican controlled Congress grows some and WILL NUTER BIG THUMB,’

Russia walks into our White house and the TRAITOR gives them top secret information…AND now Turssia threatens OUR COUNTRY with whatever if HE doesn’t give back the two properties Obama took from them herein OUR country…AND NOW THE TRAITOR WILL PROBABLY GIVE THEM BACK.

1 Like

:musical_score: money money money Money !

:musical_score: ! MONEY !

More for me, and more for my friends!

That’s all I want. Piss on everything and everybody else.

1 Like

Everyone cautioned that no decision was final until Trump announced it.

And even then it’s not final.

I think that those are the same odds that he’s talked to any such scientist at all.

1 Like

Nice. But I focused on the second part of that sentence:

Trump’s influential daughter Ivanka Trump’s preference is to stay, but she has made it a priority to establish a review process so her father would hear from all sides, said a senior administration official.

So she cares more about keeping her fingerprints off any final decision by letting all the nuts who already have daddy’s ear have yet more time to make their fact-free case than actually pushing daddy to keep the earth habitable for her kids. But everybody knows she’s totally for dealing with climate change personally, which should keep her in good standing with the wealthy do-gooders who have all the best Manhattan dinner parties.

Today America…Tomorrow the WORLD

Building suspense about America’s role in the world, President Donald Trump planned to announce Thursday whether the U.S. would stay in a global climate pact.

There’s no suspense. There hasn’t been for four months. Trump has already trashed our role in the world, he turned this country into the shortest lived reality show of all time and made us a laughingstock and an embarrassment. And if Trump bends over for Putin who is already signed on convince him to join the Paris Accord, it will be too late, because Trump didn’t do the right thing when he had the chance, instead he waffled and blubblered and had to be convinced by men who are bigger, more successful and far wiser than Trump.

1 Like