Discussion: Trump Throws Twitter Tantrum After Hammer Falls On Ex-Aides

1 Like

I would like to know to which crimes (which #actually are not a crime) Donald Trump would be willing to confess.

Probably all of them, Katie.

25 Likes

Saying the campaign violations are not a crime could be seen as an admission of guilt. ie., “Ok, ok, Yes, I did it, but hey it wasn’t a crime!”

32 Likes

Bluster has always served him well, except during his bankruptcies (and even then, to an extent). Not so much any more.

16 Likes

Also if you want a good lawyer, don’t hire Rudy Giuliani. Or Ty Cobb. Or Jay Sekulow. Or John Dowd. Or Marc Kasowitz. Or Jeff Sessions. Or…

51 Likes

Trump offers an “interesting” defense of Manafort: He wasn’t found guilty of everything, so he must be guilty of nothing!

42 Likes

“Guilty isn’t guilty”, libtard. Get a brain, morans!

:laughing:

44 Likes

Really great to see supposedly the nation’s top law enforcement official celebrating someone who refused to cooperate with law enforcement and trashing someone who now says he will do so.

36 Likes

Next week:

“Rat Manafort caved to Witch Hunter-Thug Mueller and is lying about me to get better deal. Disgraceful.”

23 Likes

And we have no idea how many hold out jurors we’re even talking about. Though honestly, that would be interesting. I think the Judge is correct to keep their identities sealed, and that the cause of justice is better served in the end by the details of the deliberations not coming out, but it would be interesting to know what exactly caused the split in some of their minds regarding (mostly) the tax fraud charges vs the bank fraud charges.

20 Likes

Anybody seen the nuclear football lately?

32 Likes

The “Manafort is actually a good person” appeal to sympathy is another reason why the judge was wrong to
ban the term “oligarch” and exclude evidence of Manafort’s out-of-control, hyper-materialistic spending.

20 Likes

Tell us more about this Obama campaign violation, Don. And the women involved it was used to quiet. I was thinking that Obama (and Michelle) must have led unbelievably squeaky clean lives because if the GOP had found a wrong answer on a 4th grade test, they would’ve screamed “corruption.”

50 Likes

Vladimir Putin, overhead screaming in the Kremlin today: “Next time someone brings me useful idiots, I need more useful, less IDIOT!!!”

41 Likes

I believe it involved Sasha or Malia getting a free ice cream cone…

20 Likes

I’m guessing that he’s relying on Rudy who has probably seen Dershowitz’s claim that a candidate who gives money to his own campaign (a.k.a. Trump’s reimbursement of the Dog Faced Boy) is not in violation of the law.

7 Likes

Did they each get two scoops?

13 Likes

In these wild and crazy days that stress the core framework of our democracy, this sort of nuance seems hounded out of the spotlight. Don’t stop saying it, because it’s important.

9 Likes

I’m sure Trump is disturbed by the idea that DoJ would go after someone for years-old tax evasion and bank fraud crimes.

51 Likes

I am surprised he’s not going harder after Cohen. I think he’s stunned by it all right now because god knows he certainly isn’t listening to anyone.

17 Likes