Discussion: Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

1 Like

The original Tweet by Donald (from an Android) misspelled Gennifer.
His staff (on an iPhone) deleted that tweet and reposted the correct spelling.

This from the guy who says “I’m the only one who can fix anything”.

ETA: And besides, what woman doesn’t like to be presented with old & wilted Flowers on the first date?

61 Likes

They’re already getting to Trump! Great move.

75 Likes

And so the mind games have already started.

28 Likes

It’s not a game when one side has all the minds.

81 Likes

Trump brings the BEST people.

28 Likes

J Broaddrick not available?!

6 Likes

This was a genius move on the Clinton Camp’s part. The mere mention of him there sent HO into a tweet tantrum

55 Likes

i hadn’t realized that cuban was such a sore point for trump… awesome… front and center…
and i hope he does give a seat to flowers… that will so backfire on him. women will double down on getting out the vote. and most others will find it tacky. those who approve are diehard clinton-haters, so irrelevant…

60 Likes

That’s just so unfair, Clinton using her mind against an opponent that clearly doesn’t have one.

45 Likes

As the Vice P from Indiana once famously quipped, “It’s a terrible thing to lose one’s mind”. Ole whatzisname is an inspiration to Trump and Pence in this election.

… hat tip to @littlegirlblue for looking up the correct quote. My aide will correct my post from her Android phone later.

27 Likes

After all, it is so important to Hillary’s campaign what Bill did more than a quarter of a century ago.

I have seen that add, and that portion makes no sense.

24 Likes

Clinton be like: :sleeping:

27 Likes

Yep. I hope someone encourages the disgusting ferret-bewigged neon shit-geyser to say he’s gonna do that frequently and loudly.

Not just on cable news, but on network TV for the broadest reach.

18 Likes

Donald Trump: The Mouth That Roared

18 Likes

Clinton should welcome Flowers and then get tickets to Donald’s 2 ex-wives to seat next to her.

85 Likes

it would be a great secret psych move if Ivana showed up in the front row.

23 Likes

Yeah, so Chachi wasn’t available to sit next to Cuban and raise his fist and make whooping noises.

17 Likes

Will Flowers take Omarosa’s seat?

16 Likes

Omarosa doesn’t need a seat. She’ll be kneeling on the floor bowing down to Trump.

62 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available