Discussion: Trump Threatens Reporter With Prison Time Over Kim Jong Un Letter Photo

2 Likes

Donald J. Erdogan.

55 Likes

I just want to know was the letter written in English or Korean?

19 Likes

Time reporter should have replied: “You’ll be there first.”

38 Likes

Best explanation is that tRump is freaked out about some other news he’s afraid of getting out and this is just the tip of the iceberg as usual. His mania continues to get worse and with it his threats to do harm to those he’s distrustful of.

51 Likes

He’s like a mad uncle who does that trick for 3-year-olds where you remove your thumb, only he does it for the adults, on pain of death.

So tired of this walking bubo taking up brain space.

30 Likes

One-Note Donnie

11 Likes

Irony is entirely dead, perhaps with no hope of a resurrection.

12 Likes

In his dreams. Little Donald looks at the things that true autocrats like Erdogan (Putin, Kim, MBS, etc.) are able to do with undisguised envy.

22 Likes

But moron-y is just getting started.

4 Likes

Even his imaginary friends are getting concerned…

28 Likes

Also a one-trick pony.

4 Likes

Yup. It would be hilarious just how incompetent and pathetic a loser he is if the consequences weren’t so dreadful for all of us…

21 Likes

Trump Fatigue

It just wears you out

42 Likes

More like North Korea every day. Please Time, run that photograph.

9 Likes

Sayz tvaddictprez. Meanwhile on twitter:

55 Likes

Ever read Philip K. DIck’s Ubik? Manifestations of one guy start showing up everywhere with more and more frequency as the world decays. Starting to understand the protagonists’ plight more and more.

14 Likes

“someday within the next 20 years” he will be chosen as Man of the Year.

The Man of the Year Award is an NFL award honoring a player’s volunteer and charity work, so that’s unlikely for any number of reasons, such as NFL player, volunteer work, or charity work.

On the other hand, the Time Magazine Person of the Year Award is given to recognize the person who has done the most to influence the events of the year. I could see Time naming Trump in the year he has the decency to die.

19 Likes

Trump keeps writing checks with his mouth that his body can’t cash.
Is this the same manly threat that he used to scare Iran?
Iran said screw you and Trump folded.

16 Likes

It comes in waves with me. Sometimes I just need to get away from it and avoid the news altogether. Sometimes I can’t look away. And the longer it goes on the more I find myself getting upset at the Democrats. Its craziness.

12 Likes