Discussion: Trump Thinks It's 'Ridiculous' To Not Include Citizenship Question On Census

1 Like

Every time you think these people can’t go any lower, they come up with something worse. It’s impressive, really.

25 Likes

He also indicated he is considering moving a bunch of troops from Germany to Poland.

And was proudly saying that America is now the biggest exporter of energy…such as coal.

Yes folks…he’s proud of this…meanwhile it was supposed to be 100 in San Francisco yesterday.

17 Likes

If there is one thing this bigoted saffron-colored stain knows it’s ridiculous.

10 Likes

“But the Supreme Court is going to be ruling on it soon. I think when a census goes out, you should find out whether or not — and you have the right to ask whether or somebody is a citizen of the United States.”

If SCOTUS rules against the administration I supoose Trump will have to sue them. They'll settle. Everyone settles.
14 Likes

I’m sure the fascist government of Poland would insist on a citizenship question for its census.

10 Likes

“President Trump was hesitant on Wednesday to offer his opinion” is a phrase I had to copy and paste from the article, because I don’t think I’d be able to type it out without suffering a humor-aneurysm.

He knows a lot about many, many things. He has a very big brain, and his gut is very good.

10 Likes

Once you realize the bar is located well within the Earth’s mantle ….

10 Likes

Suppose to hit 90 or close to it here in Seattle. It is already well over 70 and climbing.

7 Likes

Donald J. Trump: Grotesquely Inappropriate

11 Likes

I KNOW…sitting here on Vashon in front of a large tower fan.

Haven’t brought out the AC…YET.

4 Likes

These poor leaders must just sit there silently wishing that they could just sink in the chair and disappear. They all look like someone whose drunk date is making a scene in the restaurant and abusing the waitron because s/he got brought raw meat after ordering steak tartare.

16 Likes

Can I exert executive privilege to not have to listen to the Orange Hot Air Buffoon?

6 Likes

Journey to the Center of the Earth 2019…

5 Likes

FIFY.

3 Likes

Many of your homes and buildings don’t have AC either, right? (My son went to college in the Pacific Northwest, so his experience may have been confined to dorm rooms and cheaper student rentals.)

2 Likes

So once again while a case is under consideration in the courts and before its been thoroughly decided, tRump has weighed in to try to sway the outcome and improperly use the office of the Presidency to prejudice and tilt the decision. This is so wrong on so many levels…even though we already know he’s behind many of the decisions to push this idea in the first place with both inside and outside government sources…and then having his people lie about it or cover it up.

16 Likes

The past few summers up here…the roll around AC units have been HUGELY popular. They pile the high at Costco and Home Depot.

6 Likes

Naw, impressive. Most people would have run out of scandals a year ago at best. Trump keeps new ones every day, sometime more than one.

6 Likes

“President Trump was hesitant on Wednesday to offer his opinion”

quaquaquaqua.

2 Likes