Discussion: Trump Thanks 'Two Great People': Diamond And Silk

“He’s done more for black people than any other President in our lifetime.”

sigh

19 Likes

Survival (e.g. making a living) takes many forms…

10 Likes

A hundred bucks sez trump couldn’t come up with their real names.

15 Likes

OT ? You be the judge !

Ilhan Omar: man arrested after he made death threat – then left contact details
Patrick Carlineo Jr called Minnesota congresswoman a terrorist
Caller then ‘spelled his name’ and gave information to staffer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/06/ilhan-omar-death-threat-man-arrested-contact-details

10 Likes

Or recognize them out on the street.

Oh my.

8 Likes

If this is survival…

8 Likes

D’oh!

3 Likes

Some have more dignity than others.

In Latin America, many people (not being able to afford automobiles) use motorbikes and motorcycles (usually smaller than those here).

Years ago a buddy and I went to a film and he left his motorbike in front of the cinema. In a flash he and I were at the ticket booth and into the building. Couple of hours later we walked out and my friend reached in his pocket and flipped a few pesos to a young man. In no time, we were on the motorbike on our way to a nightclub.

The young man watched motorbikes for a living…a number of steps above Diamond and Silk.

7 Likes

It’s unclear to me how they make money or what they live on. Nothing they do, like vlogging, is typically paid for directly.

ETA to my non-astonishment the first thing you see on their site is a big banner in the center of the screen where you can—wait for it—make a contribution.

13 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

11 Likes

Selling out one’s fellow citizens can be lucrative…

7 Likes

They’re sideshow freaks for the conservative media machine.

11 Likes

I will not say that MLK, Jr. is turning over in his grave due to Diamonds and Silk, since if MLK, Jr. had the ability to turn over in his grave he would also have the ability to rise up from his grave and slap the living shit out of Diamonds and Silk.

12 Likes

Who? Kanye was too busy?

5 Likes

That people actually donate

ETA then again, SARAHPAC, sigh

3 Likes

Diamonds and Silk are the greatest spokespersons for black Americans since Kim Kardashian, you freaking libtards!

11 Likes

Olivia Spencer and Leslie Jones and Alec Baldwin. SNL, what in the fuck are you waiting for?!!!

3 Likes

Yep Trumps personal army is building., what will we them, The Red Hats?

3 Likes

I donated 2 bitcoins.

6 Likes