Discussion: Trump Tepidly Jabs Pelosi: 'Nancy Pelosi Should Be Ashamed Of Herself'

I’d prefer not stooping to their level. Maybe the signs could read “Fact check, please.” How the media responds would be up to them, for a very short moment.

2 Likes

To be sirius for a second – yes.

Back when he was famous for being famous, he could actually string three words together, noun, verb, subject. The job is getting to him. At this point, it will be a race as to whether he gets jail time, or sent to the “hospice”.

2 Likes

That’s a perfect illustration. Just perfect.

Trump is projecting again.
He is the one who claimed the shut down, he is the one who hurt folk, he is the one who jailed babies.

Bastard.

4 Likes

Yeah, when that Access Hollywood tape of Speaker Pelosi came out, that’s exactly what I thought … she should be ashamed.

5 Likes

FACT: He did invent “hamberders”.

6 Likes

DOTUS is having a hard time making the change from ass lickers to ass kickers.

1 Like

Well played, sir, or ma’am.

I don’t care what anyone says…Madam Speaker is one a good egg.

4 Likes

Those aren’t ‘mild swipes’. The fake pres is trying to get under her skin with insults. Dotard Revenge is up next.

2 Likes

Donnie can swipe all he wants — it’s Madame Speaker who has the razor sharp claws. Donnie Dipstick still hasn’t recovered.

A visual aid for Dotard Dimwit

2 Likes

tRump is Nancy Pelosi’s apprentice. The one that loses from the beginning.

1 Like

He will not succeed at getting under her skin. She reads him like a book and will not play his game by his rules. She’s drawn him into playing her game by her rules. He’s not adjusting well to the changes.

2 Likes

‘Nancy Pelosi Should Be Ashamed Of Herself’

…says the man who is so mentally ill that he himself is incapable of feeling shame despite his lifetime of shameful behavior.

2 Likes

She should do the devil ears sign behind him.

1 Like

That has to be the most laughable line.

She’s kicking your ass, iDJT.

2 Likes

Someone must have fed him that phrase. He seems very fond of it in that interview. What a moron.

3 Likes

As have many Republicans and others who claim to be in favor of right to life, I would bet.

1 Like

too small for that, it’s her key ring…

He has the finest projection,the very best projection…not a whit of shame or self awareness though…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available