Discussion: Trump Tepidly Jabs Pelosi: 'Nancy Pelosi Should Be Ashamed Of Herself'

Rashida might actually get physical with lard-ass. God, I love that woman.

3 Likes

I’m sure Nancy will take that under advisement.

13 Likes

“Nancy Pelosi should be ashamed of herself because she’s hurting a lot of people,”

No mere GIRL should kick my ass in public like this.

6 Likes

The worst stand-up comedian since Norm Crosby and Fred Travalena.

2 Likes

I have but one request. OK, maybe two.

That is for the Dem’s in the audience of the SOTU Address to refuse to clap, stand or give him any sign of approval when he goes for his tag lines.

When HippoPOTUS announces his “emergency” to build a wall, the BOOS should be deafening.

The mental meltdown of public TV should be remarkable.

6 Likes

If you’re so frightened of getting your ginormous ass kicked by Nancy Pelosi again, Donald, why don’t you just hide behind Lindsey Graham’s skirt?

4 Likes

As far as I can tell, the only person she’s hurting is you, fat-ass.

10 Likes

Is that really the best we can do? I’d like to see something more like you see in Parliaments over in Eastern Europe and parts of Asia, with full-on brawls, smoke grenades, tear gas, fun stuff like that.

3 Likes

Trump does this thing where he discusses what he’s doing as strategy. He’s Not even pretending to be in a good faith discussion. It undercuts any notion that he cares about the country or process.

Said Trump: “I think Nancy Pelosi is hurting our country very badly by doing what’s she doing and, ultimately, I think I’ve set the table very nicely. I’ve set the table. I’ve set the stage for doing what I’m going to do.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/31/trump-dismisses-border-wall-talks-investigations/

7 Likes

Not sure what Speaker Pelosi should be ashamed of -being a great leader, understanding the Constitution, 30+ yrs of experience to his 2 yrs? The doofus without a clue is POTUS.

13 Likes

It’s all we need to see Mount Saint Blowhard erupt.

No need to go nuclear yet.

4 Likes

I just read that he plans on bringing up abortion to rile up his Orcs. When he does I wish someone would yell out, “how many have you paid for?” You know he paid for a few. Not only that but who in their right mind would want to bear his spawn?

10 Likes

Why not? It’s probably the perfect time. AOC was a bartender, so I’m sure she’s well prepared to handle a bunch of creepy old guys just by herself.

4 Likes

Even better would be to invite one or two of those ladies as a guest to the speech.

6 Likes

So if it’s all a waste of time, send the negotiators packing and declare your goddamn emergency. Oh wait, you’re too afraid to do that right now.

4 Likes

Its like he’s stuck in a Groundhog Day type loop where the word-of-the-day on his vocabulary calendar is “Beautiful”.

4 Likes

What a furious jab that is, Donald! Did the WBC award you the heavyweight crown for that one?

Reminds me of a great line from Mort Crowley’s play, “The Boys In The Band”:

“Weak grip? In my day they used to call it a limp wrist!”

1 Like

Of course, when his desperate pro-life gambit turns out to be a total whiff, he’ll probably go after gay marriage, legal marijuana, women’s suffrage, and the emancipation of the slaves.

7 Likes

Madam Speaker is perfectly capable of responding herself. It really seems to wound him deeply that she’s able to phrase her responses perfectly so there’s absolutely nothing for him or his pals to jump on. I guess he’s never been up against such a gifted pro before.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available