Discussion: Trump Tells Florida Voters He Wants Them To Pretend He's Down In The Polls

I will pretend you already lost, if that makes you feel better…

11 Likes

For once, Donnie doesn’t have to pretend…

3 Likes

He is losing FL, except according to the TPM aggregator, which gives GOP pollsters the same weight as nonpartisan ones.

Even if you’re going to treat clearly partisan pollsters with the same respect you do credible ones, could you at least identify them, TPM? Like the latest one, Trafalgar, which washed out the CNN poll.

1 Like

They don’t have to pretend.

2 Likes

Ignore Polltracker. Most everyone else is.

5 Likes

he actually wants them all to pretend that he is polling badly in Florida.

That’s going to require a lot of imagination.

Last night on Last Word Moody’s Chief Economist Mark Zand said that 28% of Rethugs were crossing over and casting ballots for Hillary in early voting, assuring that she would win the state and, thus, the election.

I'm waiting from HOTOG to announce that he's rushing to Iowa for some hastily arranged campaign events because 1.) Hillary cancelled her events out of respect for the two policemen who were tragically murdered, and 2.) two policemen were tragically murdered in Iowa.
2 Likes

Watch Those peopLe so theY don’t riG voting, go ouT and voTe or revote truMp if you aLready voteD HitlarY. PreteNd we arE behinD to make America grEat agaiN.

5 Likes

“Trump Tells Florida Voters He Wants Them To Pretend He’s Down In The Polls.”

He also wants them to pretend he has actual policy.

And that he’s fit to be within a mile of the launch codes.

And that he didn’t sexually assault multiple women.

And that he’s not a useful idiot for the FSB.

And that Tinkerbell will live if they just send him enough money.

15 Likes

While I’m at it I’ll pretend he’s not a perverted imbecile.

7 Likes

OhbUmmer woulD rather stUmp for HitlarY than mAke laWs. TrUmp will maKe laWs to maKe America great agaiN

3 Likes

Maybe you can pretend you never tried to grab Florida by the pussy.

1 Like

There you go, bringing Marco back into it.

1 Like

Indeed, and at this stage, the polls are totally meaningless. It’s just clickbait that successfully induces panicky liberals who still are unsure if they should vote at all.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Or raped any underage girls at Mar a Lago.

(Note to @skippykaos That is not a Rubio reference.)

1 Like

Are we sure ?

2 Likes

Ruh-roh, Donnie…

Nephew: George W. Bush may vote for Clinton

4 Likes

Trump’s like Mr. Rogers except his Henrietta Pussycat publishes a racist newsletter…

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be good for HRC ? One vote up, how many down ?

Seems like a Bush Family sweep for HRC. Maybe it will sway undecided moderate GOP’ers? Hard to say…

3 Likes