Discussion: Trump Surrogate Appears To Call For Lynching Of Loretta Lynch In Tweet

Jeebus on a Triscuit! The only thing worse than their incompetence is their racism.

22 Likes

Why anyone is surprised is beyond me. He has said some horrible things about Obama

14 Likes

Okay, no big stretch to see that this was going to happen but I did call this yesterday. There was no way that Trump or his surrogates would let a “lynch” tie-in go by without taking a swing.

Paladino, the man who wanted to convert abandoned prisons in NY state to low income housing to move some of the “undesirables” out of the city. Yeah, I’m sure this was just a newbie’s twitter error…

27 Likes

Amazing how Trump brings out the well intentioned worst in people.

13 Likes

It’s not called Twitter for nothing.

6 Likes

Damn it! I was holding on to a lynching of Lynch comment for the inevitable post-testimony thread and a real person beat me to it! Arrrgh…

23 Likes

Just Carl being Carl…

3 Likes

This one time, incompetence sounds more likely than malevolence.

4 Likes

Bad wording by an assistant?? Really?

3 Likes

Well, gosh, what’s racist about that? C’mon, people, an undentified Tweetern took responsibility for this totally innocent error! I just can’t understand why Paladino, or, indeed, anyone on Trump’s team, doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt on things like this at TPM the way they do in the MSM/

18 Likes

Carl Paladino? I’d go with a stupid racist trying to be a funny stupid racist and just looking like…a stupid racist.

7 Likes

And their spelling!

4 Likes

Paladino’s a troglodyte, racist numbskull, but I find twitter to be the most confusing and poorly graphically organized method of digital communications around.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…these ‘mistakes’ which are racist in nature just ‘keep happening’…Wow.

6 Likes

Is there software to filter dirty underware?

4 Likes

They must think that for every woman or minority they alienate, they will win three white voters sitting on the fence.

Earth to Paladino: There is no vast treasure trove of unaffiliated white voters open to your racism. All of them are already firmly, entirely in your camp.

16 Likes

I detest this scum bag. He is really is the epitome of a scum bag and a dumb one.

4 Likes

You know if this was the first time I would be inclined to give the benefit of the doubt. But it’s not, so I am not.

Another day, another outrage.

4 Likes

Trump racism?

Sure!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available