Discussion: Trump-Supporting Fox News Host Comes To Clinton's Defense On FBI Letter (VIDEO)

Gee, thanks for the backhanded slap. Next time, keep it yo yourself, lady.

2 Likes

Careful, you’ll get whiplash if you keep lurching around like that.

2 Likes

And the rest of the civilized world outside the USA is convulsed with laughter at the election, hiding their gut-wrenching fear of a Drumpf dictatorship.

4 Likes

Are ‘email crimes’ like thought crimes, or just some republican fantasy world crime. Didn’t Colin Powell commit similar email crimes, and he’s voting for HRC so he must also a thought criminal.

1 Like

“What was done to me in 2006 was wrong, and what happened to Hillary Clinton yesterday was equally wrong,” she said

Classic conservative. They can’t relate to anything unless it affects them directly. If it hasn’t happened to them, they are incapable of visualizing its effects. This stems from a complete lack of empathy. It does no good to wish that conservatives had empathy. If they had any empathy, they wouldn’t be conservatives in the first place.

12 Likes

I’m not thinking that she was defending Hillary there as much as the institution whilst somehow trying to repair supposed old wrongs against her and getting in her normal dig at Hill.

Her chosen candidate is fully on board with this and yet she doesn’t call him out. She got half way to sensible or reasonable at best before doing a U-turn back into the swamp.
This particular Zebra isn’t about to change her stripes.

1 Like

Least we not forget Pirro’s husband was convicted of tax evasion and she was a co-signer on the returns.

2 Likes

I dunno - maybe other Americans are as tired of the three words: Hillary Clinton Email as I am. That and early voting are where I’m pinning my hopes at the moment.

2 Likes

The only reason she’s somewhat sympathetic is because it happened to her. Had it not, she would not have a problem with an investigation of Sec. Clinton, just like all the other Republicans. Nice try at an attempt of empathy, Pirro.

3 Likes

"I support Donald Trump and I want him to win, but whether it’s Hillary Clinton or anyone else, Comey’s actions violate not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general,” the former prosecutor said, "but even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

This is a hedge, but I think she’s scared of what folks might think if Trump gets over due to Comey.

2 Likes

Colin Powell, Scott Walker, Sara Palin, Jeb Bush. The rules concerning email have been evolving and they all slid under prior practices and rules but now some of them demand a prosecution of HRC. Pirro’s husband was convicted of all manner of tax fraud and other improprieties and she was investigated, so she has a smidgen of empathy but she is hardline GOP working on FOX

1 Like

Jeanine Pirro is terrible. She was terrible as a DA in NY and she’s been terrible since she started being a flack on television. Do not give this woman publicity.

2 Likes

Wait for it…wait for it… HAHAHA oh Jeanine, you ALMOST had me there for a second.

Now you know you were wrong when republicans are coming to Clinton defense