Discussion: Trump: Supporters 'Probably Right' That I Should Focus More On Clinton

So says the alcoholic. Then he gets a case of the DTs (Donald Trumps) and goes on a three-day bender.

16 Likes

And he said that he’s not concerned about support from him from fellow Republicans given his decision not to back Ryan.

I don’t think he realizes the primaries are over and it’s now the general election.

8 Likes

He should start wearing a uniform so he can proudly display his replica Purple Heart.

13 Likes

And he said that he’s not concerned about support from him from fellow Republicans given his decision not to back Ryan.

You’d better worry about support from Republicans, you fuckwit. That’s who will, or won’t, vote for you in the general election.

6 Likes

Well, that should last about a minute and a half.

Even if it lasts longer, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be the same re-hash of “crooked Hillary” untruths, exaggerations, and non-sequiturs that we have heard him spouting at his “town halls”.

Actually, when the minute and a half is up, he will claim that he is already concentrating more on Hillary (circular argument starts above), and go back to obsessively watching himself on TV.

6 Likes

Trust me he is going to get around to attacking the republicans who are distancing themselves from him he just can’t help himself

9 Likes

Yup.

5 Likes

Naw, let 'im go. The whiplash when he hits the end of the rope will be YUUUUUGE!

3 Likes

He probably should of thought of that before Clinton took a 10% lead in the polls., too late now.

5 Likes

He went on a Gold Family bashing tear at the exact moment that people were paying the most attention. His Teflon melted and ran down into his very expensive shoes.

12 Likes

Trump promised us a spectacular RNC and in his own special way it was spectacular. Watching it go up in flames was amazing. He now says his campaign is doing great. Interesting.

For someone whose main claim to the Presidency is his claim that he, and he alone knows how to do things right we now see what he can do. Nothing but failure. The only two examples we have of his ability to put together competent, successful operations on a national level have both gone down in flames.

Donald J. Trump is an incompetent, mentally unstable fool.

14 Likes

We know how to fix that, don’t we guys? Quick, someone tweet about his tiny hands.

10 Likes

O no, The Donald! Trust your hugely superior arts and crafts of deal making. Go with your 44 inch gut feelings. You never had to listen to anyone before; do not start now. Be yourself.
Pass out the red hats. Praise Putin. Slap a few babies around. Show your Purple Heart knockoff. Tell us about fat pig women. Remind people that you are not one of those PC Democrats.
You will be just fine. Believe Me.

9 Likes

He said the same thing after Ted Cruz convention speech…we all know what happened next

7 Likes

I don’t think the knows any better or cares.

6 Likes

Perhaps I should have focused more on the campaign against Clinton, BUT
“I’m not concerned about anything. I think we’re gonna do really well. I was very forthright when I made certain statements,” Trump said. “And I’m happy with them. We’ll see what happens.”

So much for any personal insight by this psychopath.

9 Likes

All Hillary needs is a cattle prod, they work especially well on thin skin.

3 Likes

I don’t really thinks he wants to be potus… He would have bothered to try to appeal to non racist not crazy voters, but I know everyone loves him and he is getting 100% of the vote

Nah Obama should have another press conference calling him unfit

1 Like