Discussion: Trump Supporter Tells Reporters: 'Hillary Needs To Be Taken Out' (VIDEO)

1 Like

Say hello to the Secret Service. wave

34 Likes

Seems like that should be enough for 5-10 in federal prison. Am I wrong?

… I’m asking people who know something about federal law. My comment is based on rather vague recollections of similar cases.

14 Likes

Black jaywalkers are issued the death penalty sans trial for their infraction.

Threatening to kill a Presidential candidate tags you as a patriot, and well, the Secret Service really needs more to go on than that to hassle you about it.

20 Likes

Yes, because a Democrat can’t enforce something like that. Why, if they do it’ll be inciting the right-wing to do something unpleasant.

1 Like

Stupid fuck-up loser. The only words needed to describe him.

14 Likes

They should take him in…and hold Trump as an instigator/accomplice. At what point is enough enough?

11 Likes

“I don’t know. Is it?” Bowman responded when asked if his comment represented a real threat to Clinton’s life.

Yes, it is. And this loser better be arrested and charged ASAP. This is exactly the kind of threat that cannot be left unanswered. This isn’t free speech – this is both a threat to commit violence and the incitement of others to commit violence against an elected official. The threat and incitement are crimes – send this ignorant asshole to jail.

32 Likes

Treason huh?

These guys are complete idiots. No wonder they love Trump. And he’s responsible for all of this.

21 Likes

Why? – Why are these entities still allowed to roam the streets with us humans? Seriously, I am not feeling safe with them around. I think it’s only fair they be locked up and charged appropriately.

9 Likes

Unfortunately this guy is not alone. It also happened at a Pence rally in Newton Iowa.

10 Likes

People like this can’t be dismissed as just blowhards, blowing off steam. Dan Bowman may sound like a fool, but many fools like this are as armed and dangerous as any ISIS fanatic willing to die so long as he can first kill as many of those he hates as possible…

It scares me to think this, much less say it. But an armed confrontation between large numbers of people like this and the rest of the country may be inevitable and not far off. They have been whipping themselves up for just that eventuality for the last half-century.

23 Likes

I’m embarrassed to be a Buckeye. Believe me, only a minority of Ohioans are that stupid.

15 Likes

Trump: He is wasting time. It should be done now so I can win.

3 Likes

A sad excuse for a human being. I bet he calls himself a christian too.

13 Likes

Your point is well taken; on the other hand, it would seem any governmental action would totally set in motion actions by the crazy that we just can not tolerate and / or survive. Our Representative Democracy is truely being tested.

4 Likes

Yes

Now his lifestyle will be cramped by folks occasionally looking over his shoulder.

However wannabes tend to change their story when law enforcement gets involved.

5 Likes

This guy and his clones make up a sizable chunk of the American populace. It’s sad as can be, and it’s a problem that will not go away on its own, in my opinion.

2 Likes

If the FBI conducted sting operations against the Clinton haters the way it has against bungling would-be jihadists in the US, it could triple the number of agents and keep every one of them busy.

4 Likes

… it only takes 1 idiot with a gun…

9 Likes