Discussion: Trump Supporter James Woods: Agent Dropped Me Due To 'Feeling Patriotic'

3 Likes

And another frigging idiot heard from.

9 Likes

Yeah but I am loving how the shunning is spreading. This is positively Attic.

30 Likes

Let the shunning commence!

18 Likes

James Woods is such a special precious snowflake and I am sure that the Huckabee Clan can hook him up with someone who will do JUST fine.

7 Likes

Woods: “Rubbing out the last vestiges of the stain that was Obama.”

Racist much?

37 Likes

Obviously, continuing to represent Woods didn’t mean much to the agent. His career is in the dumper.

13 Likes

Wood goes womp womp

12 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Pruitt resigned

12 Likes

Jesus.

Rubbing out the last vestiges of the stain that was Obama. He’ll finally be the “man” who wasn’t there…

Not just racist, this is a weird, sick idea. No matter how much some of us didn’t like other presidents (and for myself, there are a few that I really, really, really disliked), I don’t recall ever hearing that we should pretend they never existed.

Hey, James, future generations are going to know what he did, whether you think you can erase him or not. If you are content with your legacy, fine, but I’m guessing you won’t be in the history books.

Edit: I just realized you put the word “man” in quotes. What a tiny, tiny soul you have.

30 Likes

Sean Young now looks like the level headed one.
Pat yourself on the head if you get that reference.

23 Likes

I’m sure Woods will now claim that he was blacklisted. Here’s a reminder of the blacklist.

5 Likes

You mean like Santorum? Trying to make movies and such?

2 Likes

Hallelujah!!

4 Likes

When are conservatives going to learn that the Bill of Rights only prohibits the government from inhibiting one’s free speech? There’s nothing in there that says there won’t be any consequences from the press or from your fellow citizens.

James, you exercised your free speech by supporting a traitor, and the government did not prevent you from doing so. Your agent exercised his free speech by choosing to no longer represent you, and the government did not prevent him from taking that action. That’s exactly how free speech is supposed to work.

33 Likes

Well the bar has just been raised thanks to Pruitt.

Can we garnish his salary?

3 Likes

Free Speech does not mean that when you speak freely of your admiration for a traitor, cheat and liar, that others have to support your un-patriotic, anti-american stance on the subject.

15 Likes

From now on, I will refer to all Trump supporters as MAGAts.

9 Likes

He was a shitty actor anyway.

(I almost forgot, he played Roy Cohn of all people) Ha!

11 Likes