Discussion: Trump Stared At Walls, Wandered Out Of Room While Ryan Explained Health Care

I actually started laughing while imagining this happening. I know it’s far more serious, devastating, calamitous and whatnot. BUT - it would have been hilarious to watch the looks on Paul Ryan’s face as this went down. But, but, I’m smart! I’m the wunderkind, you HAVE to listen to me!

2 Likes

Do they need a Memory Care unit in the White House?

5 Likes

Why would he care about those portraits? What have any of those assholes done for him? Maybe they’ll invoke the 25th amendment once they catch him stapling his head* to the portrait of Kennedy…

(* to be fair, stapling a picture of his head)

1 Like

Ryan had to keep carrying the water, just like Mitch has to continue. I am convinced they are being blackmailed by Putin, along many other Republicans. It is related to dirty money laundered through the NRA and whatever else the Russians found in the apparently forgotten Russian hack of the RNC in 2016.

They will carry the criminal man baby’s water for as long as they are told to. And be grateful they have the chance.

7 Likes

Trump Stared At Walls

Trump: That is why I want WALLS. I am an expert. I want Dems to pay for it.

1 Like

“Am I doing it right? Guys? Hey guys? Guys? Am I doing it right?”

I like the scene where he takes the trash cans with his parents inside and throws them in front of a subway train.

Ryan forgot the prime directive: when talking to Donnie - about ANYTHING - be sure to mention his name every few minutes,especially surrounded by complimentary adjectives. Explain how it will make him look bigger, stronger, tougher, and especially how it will make Obama cry.

Maybe Ryan was trying to wade through an actual policy discussion. Well, then, he really is a moron and deserves all the trolling and condescension trump handed out.

1 Like

“History repeats…first as tragedy, then as farce.”

2 Likes

I think “ate paste” would be more his level than sniffing glue

4 Likes

I think she’s there to make sure he doesn’t eat the play - doh - again

Sims also reveals that that is not a real tan gotten from outdoor excersize!

I think the public should notify the mainstream media that they should pull up their socks and do journalistic, informative and honest work instead of this near kardashian-shallow level of coverage

1 Like

Hey now there spiggot - you don’t want the ladies on this board to have their hearts a’flutterin’ this late in the day do you?

Well, he does like to watch:

He eventually wandered out of the room and switched on the TV in his private dining room…

1 Like

Plus, he’s morbidly obtuse.

7 Likes

He’s morbidly a lot of things that begin with “ob.” But that’s quite good, bravo sir. Looking forward to a SOTU delivered extemporaneously in Houston’s largest gentleman’s club because this is a different kind of president.

2 Likes

my hat is off to you sir

2 Likes

“They’re all tens. Believe me.”

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available