Discussion: Trump: Sprint Is Bringing 5K Jobs Back To US Because Of ‘The Hope’ I Created

1 Like

“Sprint and OneWeb not yet verified these claims.”

Because the claims are false.

28 Likes

or they got another sweetheart deal.

11 Likes

he’s making Sprint bring back the call centers from India and then routing customer service calls thru analog switchboards?

10 Likes

Sez #MAGA maggot

he’ll make the claims; the stenographers will dutifully ‘report’ it without bothering to follow up and confirm these jobs are actually being newly created…

16 Likes

Fake news.

10 Likes

Looking for '09 #'s

3 Likes

Because the claims are the ravings of a lunatic.

12 Likes

Can someone, anyone, in his debacle of an administration tell him to STOP making these pronouncements. They make him look like a bottomless well of need for approval.

Which he is.

29 Likes

If you sign up today Sprint will give you a *free Galaxy Note 7!

*2-year contract required.

17 Likes

Until I see an announcement FROM THE COMPANIES IN QUESTION in a reputable business wire service (I.e., Bloomberg or Reuters), I call BS.

11 Likes

That would expose said person’s flank in the internecine warfare within the emerging Trump administration. He’s stacked the place with toadies who are ready and willing to stab their co-workers in the back in the pursuit of greater power/self-enrichment.

6 Likes

And that will be another issue of how to run the economy.

1 Like

I would bet that both plans, if even true have been in the works for a long time, before Trump even decided to run for president

10 Likes

The President-elect claimed that he received a phone call on Wednesday afternoon from the “head people at Sprint” pledging to return off-shored jobs to U.S. soil.

Uh, remember when Chiselin’ Trump claimed that the NFL sent him a letter complaining about his debate schedule with Clinton, because it conflicted with some NFL games? Remember how the NFL responded?

“We did not send a letter to Mr. Trump.”

24 Likes

Thought this would be if interest given this story:

5 Likes

It’s P.T. Trump creating FAKE NEWS.

Reporters will have to learn to write differently so Trump is called out.

8 Likes

“head people"
??

5 Likes

It’s obvious that Trump’s overall strategy for his presidency will be to take credit for everything good that happens and assign blame to someone he doesn’t like for everything bad that happens.

A lot like God.

14 Likes