Discussion: Trump Spends Columbus Day Golfing With Graham At His Virginia Club

It’s a Bank Holiday.

4 Likes

Beauty and the beast? Or, The Beast and the Least? And there’s not any reason, no not the least, why Lindsey can’t be a beast too.

3 Likes

I haven’t go the stomach to do the writing, but here’s a biography title for someone with a stronger stomach than I.

Donnie Two-Scoops: A Study in Projection Operators

1 Like

Trump: I have always like Little Lindsey. His ObamaCare replacement bill was going to hurt over 30Million people. Thats a huge plus in my book.

1 Like

Who cares if it is a holiday. He is the freaking President of the United States. HE HAS MORE TO DO THAN GOLF THREE DAYS IN A ROW. Lindsey Graham talks about how awful Trump is, how he will fight him but every goddamn chance he gets he wedges his head up Trump’s ass.

3 Likes

This from the hypocrite who complained about Obama allegedly spending too much time golfing. Fatso!

5 Likes

It’s a Bunco holiday.
But so is every day for the Commander-in-Cheat

2 Likes

Not nec. golfed each time, but 67th visit to a golf course (almost all/if not all are Trump resorts) since he entered office. Estimated cost to date: more than 72 million dollars.

5 Likes

There are so many things to comment on about this “horses backside” but please playing golf is not among them. I assume he has a phone and can access the wheels of government if needed. Heck Woodrow Wilson played golf more often than Trump or Obama.

If I was Miss Lindsey, I would not been hanging out with well known pussy-grabbers.

“Fatso!”

Agreed. Dotard definitely takes a cart every time.

1 Like

Wonder if all his clubs have bent shafts? I’m sure there are divots where he leans on his clubs. He’s too fat for that.

1 Like

Of course - every president takes Columbus Day off.

He’s making a statement and it’s a racist statement.

2 Likes

When doesn’t he spend time golfing? That’s what I want to know.

In between threatening to start a war, ignoring the needs of hurricane victims, denying DACA to worrying recipients about their families over being torn apart, and pointing the finger at a pervert for the same shitty abusive behavior he’s guilty of, its hard to imagine he has time for anything but that all-important golf game.

Meanwhile the dumb bitch he’s married to thinks living in the White House is like living in a Venezuelan prison. These two were made for each other. Next time someone gives her sympathy being married to him, try to remember how she feels about being America’s First Lady. She’s nauseating.

6 Likes

Graham: “No Mr. President. I don’t mind carrying your clubs… it’s these 30 pieces of silver that are weighing on me.”

2 Likes

He’s golfed for 67 days so far. That’s more than a quarter of the time. Makes Reagan look like a workaholic.

1 Like

I hear he cheats too, but for someone like him, that’s just keeping with form.

3 Likes

Is Jeff Sessions going to double bag it, or just caddy for Trump?

He does cheat! The caddies at Trump (sic.) Turnberry were happy to let everyone know about it.

1 Like