Discussion: Trump ‘Smiles’ At Warren’s Critique Of Tech Companies: ‘They’re So Protective Of Her’

And the delusions keep on coming. Notice how everyone and everything is against the conservatives? Seems like it was just yesterday that Republicans were crying about unfair treatment of their non-profit money laundering organizations.
Have all the Russian bots been removed? Have they tired of this game and moved on to the next thing?

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s 1984 and big brother is a fucking moron.

3 Likes

Brad Parscale? Never met him.

3 Likes

If the plan to fight “the bias of the big companies” is

by just being good. You got to be really good,

then, Mr President, you could start by not cutting Social Security, not caging children, and not building a vanity wall.

2 Likes

Projection - he is admitting that he manipulated the tech platforms with Russia’s help. He gets his jollies by seeing how close he can come to admitting to it and still remain untouched. At this point, I can’t tell if it involves actual thought or if it is pure instinct. I can’t wait to see that shit-eating grin replaced with scowl of a convicted felon.

1 Like

I looked at the photo with this article and the first thing that came to mind was “man, those are tiny hands!” :laughing:

Yes, they’re protective of her. That’s why she wants to break them up. Christ, what an idiot

2 Likes