Discussion: Trump Slams ‘Sneak’ Tarmac Meeting Between Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch

1 Like

Trump’s an asshole but I have to agree. This was poor judgment.

1 Like

Donald, you are a loser asshole, a thief, and a “draft dodging coward.”

5 Likes

I don’t know. I thought the big story was a guy who claims to have forgiven a big loan to his campaign but didn’t.

“Where’s the fuckin’ money. Shithead?”

17 Likes

Why was it poor judgment? Two people who know each other who happened to be in the same place, met up and talked.

33 Likes

To quote Darth Cheney, :“So?”

Where’s the money, Lebowski?

10 Likes

“Terrible”? “Horrible”? As opposed to accusing an upstanding judge of Hispanic heritage of being biased against your racist self because he is presiding over a case against your phony, scam Trump University, Donald?
Yes, the meeting between Clinton and Lynch was so much worse than a Republican investigative committee using the corpse of an American ambassador as a political tool against the Democratic nominee for president.
I know EXACTLY what Lynch and Clinton talked about: how much of an asshole Donald Trump is.

28 Likes

lafe19
8m

Trump’s an asshole but I have to agree. This was poor judgment.

"Smatter wit you?
It’s the Obama’s Administration Attorney General, not a mafia don.
She works for him you know or did that escape you

6 Likes

When one of the people is in charge of an investigation of the other person’s wife a private meeting looks bad.

Do I think they did anything wrong? Absolutely not. But the optics are horrible. If nothing else it takes up news cycles that could be used attacking Trump for a multitude of issues.

2 Likes

Is that a picture of Von Clownstick in front of the Wall of Garbage?

12 Likes

Yes, because if I’m up to something sneaky, I go tell CNN about it. JFC on a Crutch.

Smells of Senor Cheeto to divert attention from his own willfull violation of campaign finance laws.

10 Likes

And the money.

Where’s the money, Lebowski?

10 Likes

Donald Trump only “thinks” about getting his name published. Clearly, he is winning at that game. Getting a majority of voters to believe that this con man is fit for the Oval Office? That’s a whole 'nother story…

2 Likes

Smells like someone knew the “Donald” would jump on the meeting like a hungry dog on raw meat. So they had a meeting, most likely recorded just in case. And like the foolish clown that he is Herr Drumpf jumped on it and is now spreading it far and wide while Hillary, Obama, and company are making sure the voting public see’s Herr Drumpf as the foolish clown he is.
So predictable. So easy to manipulate. How did this fool manage to keep from going broke!

7 Likes

“I think it’s so terrible, I think it’s so horrible,” Trump told conservative talk radio host Mike Gallagher. “I think it’s the biggest story, one of the big stories of this week, of this month, of this year.”

His next statement was: Not since Jesus was nailed to the cross has anyone committed a worse atrocity

5 Likes

Yeah but just let him keep talking and digging

OMG That made me laugh out loud

5 Likes

Another hand wringer

9 Likes

Because something like 120% of politics is optics.

4 Likes

Trump is an asshole. But, there was no “judgment” to be made here. What were they supposed to do – just keep walking and ignore each other? They know one another. They happen to be in the same place at the same time; they are both pretty busy people, so I am really not seeing a plan to meet and discuss HRC’s email “scandal” – on a tarmac.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available