Discussion: Trump Showing Off A Mask Of Himself At Rally Is The Perfect Visual Metaphor (VIDEO)

I don’t know - I think the vast majority of the American public would be fascinated to see a systematic dismantling of this man they know as Trump. What’s the real story behind all the sexual assault allegations? What is his actual net worth? What are his ties to Russia and how did they come about? What does Putin have on him? Did he rape a 13-year-old? How much money did he actually give to charity? Such fertile soil…

Kind of an “All these secrets and more will be revealed on this season’s [Jerry Springer-like] show”. This reality TV culture in which many Americans exist would be as enthralled watching someone’s demise as they were amazed watching his ascent.

4 Likes

A significant percentage of that incredible Hispanic-Latino vote is first time voters. They were hardly able to keep up with voter registration in New Mexico last month.

Turns out that has been happening all over the country. The GOP has awakened a sleeping Democratic giant!

2 Likes

I think they prefer the descent to the ascent, to tell the truth. Most of us do.

2 Likes

I can almost see the commiserative email that Trump will receive from Vladimir Putin on Wednesday morning:
“In Soviet Russia, cheeseburger eat YOU!!!”

2 Likes

Or The Family Trump could form an alliance with the original attention junkies the Trashians and bring us something really wonderful interrupted only by coverage from various courthouses in NY…

1 Like

Thanks Marby… and I certainly stand with you ladies (especially the “nasty” ones) —

There is truly MORE to be excited about than fearful —

Check out the new club ! … I wish HRC would give them all VIP seats for her inauguration — WOW ! —

4 Likes

I think he actually said nice head of hair, not set.

The Mask of Adonsbigego by Edgar Allan Poe…

2 Likes

There is something to the “nasty woman” description. The Cuban lady I referred to was an older woman and represented my generation of females. We tend to put up with a lot of demands and do try to be a source of help and support for our kids, spouses, family members and fellow employees. HOWEVER, once someone really disrespects us or insults our value, we stand up and ROAR. That is what I am expecting to see in terms of women voting against Trump.
edited to add: I think other minority groups feel the same way.

6 Likes

Dead eyes, too.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I think him not being able to get on twitter is affecting him

2 Likes

Or perhaps the double-barrel mescaline.

1 Like

That’s so meta…and so fucking creepy. Does he realize the mask probably came from a Halloween costume meant to scare people?

4 Likes

The original shot was surreal. This however makes perfect sense.

1 Like

But the mask would still make a FAR better president.

1 Like

Yes. Smarter and more coherent.

3 Likes

Dude, you’re on fire!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available