Discussion: Trump Showing Off A Mask Of Himself At Rally Is The Perfect Visual Metaphor (VIDEO)

The mask has more moral character than HO.

4 Likes

This picture captures how I am starting to feel. Just saw a Cuban-American woman interviewed who was working her heart out to turn out the vote. When the reporter asked whether she was in the voting minority among her peers (since Cuban-Americans are supposed to be more conservative, I guess), she replied “No! We despise Donald Trump and are happily going to defeat him.”

7 Likes

Trump or his ‘twin’?

2 Likes

OT but it’s interesting to watch the probabilities on 538, Clinton’s win probability is rising with every new poll (even a poll that shows Trump up by 4 or after their adjustment by 1 in Florida). I wonder if the explanation for this recent volatility is as follows: Silver needs clicks now and he needs a close race to get clicks, so he bent over backwards to show a close race; but he will also need clicks after the election and to do that he needs to make correct predictions, so by tomorrow his probabilities will be close to consensus.

1 Like

Trump

1 Like

The brief, absurd moment seemed to perfectly encapsulate his campaign:

ahem

5 Likes

:laughing:

Brian de Palma is perfect.

Siberian muskrat

2 Likes

What’s Behind The Mask

It’s trumples all the way down.

1 Like

What, is that a demonstration of what he did to Rubio in the primary?

3 Likes

It’s like what Lindsey G. said the other day. trumpf has been masterful in turning out the Latino vote even those groups who don’t ordinarily line up with each other, Cubans vs. Puerto Ricans, etc. and trump is “rattled” by that turnout.

"The story of this election may be the mobilization of the Hispanic vote,” said Senator Lindsey Graham. “So Trump deserves the award for Hispanic turnout. He did more to get them out than any Democrat has ever done.”

3 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

donald covered in pig blood while setting the gym on fire or confronting Scarface and his leetle frien’. I’m torn.

@mattinpa The cynical, jaded, not very wise TV talking heads hit their stride when they had trump to focus on every day, and they’re not going to let go of him so easily. OTOH they could be refocusing to tell us every day about the perils of a Clinton administration or a third Obama term or the consequences of a woman in office. They’ll be ready to explain at will.

5 Likes

Well, sure, in terms of media coverage he’ll reverberate for a while. That’s the likeliest scenario. But given the psychic shock to this very sick man, he might go into some sort of depressive withdrawal or lash out so hideously that the family keeps him out of the public eye for an indefinite period. An-y-thing is possible with this one.

2 Likes

Should have stuck to the purple microdot. Just sayin’.

3 Likes

mhmm

Either that or when they had that Twitter beef.

1 Like

Since when did drug dealers tell the truth about what they had?

:wink:

I’ve heard of “nice set of teeth” or even “nice pair of t*ts” but I have never heard anyone refer to a “nice set of hair”.

Poor villagers with torches and pitchforks - Dear Leader has gone off the deep end just when you needed someone to lead the “movement”. But if you see a lad named Pied Piper, I suggest you follow…

3 Likes

because I showed that gif.

His sword of hatred has truly been " double edged" —

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available