Discussion: Trump Shifts His Tone On 'Crazy Mueller Report'

2 Likes

Donnie’s gonna be taking this train real soon…

26 Likes

Are we sure, he doesn’t drink?

27 Likes

What a lunatic!

15 Likes

No Collusion! No obstruction! Total exoneration! Absolute bullshit! ~ Stable Genius

61 Likes

Good Morning to you too, Mr. President!

24 Likes

If ever someone needed a drink…

17 Likes

So the report that totally exonerated him is total bullshit.

In a certain, twisted, Alice in Trumperland way we agree with you, Donald, that version of the report is one you just made up.

49 Likes

I don’t know why he hired a stable of lawyers to rebut the report. He has a firm grasp on reality and is, after all his best advocate.
/s

23 Likes

Nixon didn’t have Russian billionaires paying-off the Senate for him.

69 Likes

I think this is something that we can ALL agree on

22 Likes

It’s me.

13 Likes

First, “total exoneration”. Now, “total bulshit”.

22 Likes

the number of angry democrats seems to be growing and is now up to 18 per the abomination. hey donnie, it’s way more that that.

15 Likes

Trump can’t take criticism. We’ve seen this sort of reaction before.

19 Likes

Must be something real interesting in the report. I don’t recall if Trump got to see the interacted version?

6 Likes

better yet…

8 Likes

This is something I’ve never understood. He lies about everything. Why would he tell the truth about this?

16 Likes

Teeheehee…glorious…more please…

I never thought I’d be cheering for someone to totally decompensate and lose their mind, but here we are.

39 Likes

This brought a smile to my face. From total and complete exoneration to total bullshit.

Yesterday, before the report was out, he had some event at the WH where he does that creepy thing where he says something that is borne of hate and frustration and wraps it into a stand up comedian’s tone to get folks to laugh uncomfortably (like every Adam Sandler movie really) about today being a brand new day called ,‘no collusion, no obstruction’ and then launching into his thinly veiled threat to go after those who went after him.

Then as soon as the last reporter asked Barr a pointed question of whether it was proper to be spinning for Trump, everything fell apart for the WH. Delicious.

All we’re waiting on now is for Nancy Pelosi to look in the mirror, know her place in history and seize the moment. She brought us the platform for universal health care. She an also save the Republic.

66 Likes