Discussion: Trump Seizes Coast Guard Address To Gripe About Media Coverage Of Him (VIDEO)

1 Like

That grandstand looks just like his inauguration crowd!

31 Likes

Oh for f’s sake.

He just has to make everything about him. I’m sure those Coast Guard cadets were thrilled to hear him bitch about the media.

42 Likes

11 Likes

Mr. Trump, that sounds like whining, something only losers do.

21 Likes

“I’m saving you a boatload of money by cutting your budget, cancelling the F35, and I personally asked the CEO of Northrop Grumman to build cheaper cutters. You should be grateful.”

27 Likes

Ironic that he should comment on his treatment by the media when not even Nixon gave them this much to work with, let alone in such a short time.

18 Likes

Pathetic.

11 Likes

No politician has been quite as staggeringly incompetent, whiny and corrupt either.

And again Fuck you for making a mockery of the service I gave five years of my life to by choosing to use its cadets as a captive audience for your whiny bullshit.

I can only say I’m glad that the Eagle is underway for the cadet training patrols otherwise you would have demanded it been there for this shit too.r

33 Likes

Most five year olds go through the “That’s not fair!” stage.

12 Likes

"Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

106 Likes

Noipe

11 Likes

No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

He paused before saying surety…could ‘humility’ actually have been scripted and Trump performed a live substitution?

7 Likes

Stop … the winning. Too much … winning.

9 Likes

Just sounding it out.

15 Likes

This needs to be “liked” to the top of the thread!

11 Likes

But did he mention that he won the election? How can a speech form Little Donnie Trump be complete without informing his audience that he was elected President by the largest land slide in history and that more people were there to witness his swearing in than any other gathering in the history of the world?

7 Likes

Maybe NSA and DNI have been instructed to limit text to 3 syllable or fewer words?

1 Like

From CNN:
Trump to graduates: ‘No politician in history… has been treated worse’
…
How convenient it is to forget what Nixon felt like when he resigned.

5 Likes

Me, me, me!!!

1 Like