Discussion: Trump Scoffs At Debate 'Lurking' Stories: She Stood In Front Of Me!

1 Like

She was interacting with the audience, he doesn’t know how.

22 Likes

The next debate is back in the podium . Hillary should walk over and bitch slap him just for laughs

8 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hadn’t seen that one yet LOL…his own freekin daughter. Hilarious.

18 Likes

She should bring tissues… laced with mace.

5 Likes

Trump looked like Lurch from the Addams Family. And what about that thing he was doing to his chair? Ick.

14 Likes

(sniff, sniff)

6 Likes

No no Daddy, not with the cameras are on!

4 Likes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fell-in-love-with-his-debate-chair-right-before-our-eyes_us_57fbe89de4b0e655eab6b763?

6 Likes

As for "lurking’, I have to be fair on this one. At any given moment, the cameramen are no doubt trying to keep both of them on screen, so of course one ends up “behind” the other when it’s the other’s turn to answer. Sure, he’s creepy and weird and that makes the whole camera angle thing look creepy and weird, but meh.

Of course, it’s great watching him go apoplectic even when the criticism was somewhat baseless hahaha

3 Likes

Now now…let’s not malign her as well…especially since she seems to be the sane one if that gif is any indication.

11 Likes

Hillary’s offering to fly me to Nevada for the debate! Woohoo. It better be business class if I’m flying 7,000 mi. to watch her wipe the floor with Trump again.

13 Likes

She maligned herself by Trumpeting for him.

4 Likes

Probably not a good idea politically – yet tens of millions of Americans would just stand up and cheer if she did that!

1 Like

(Anecdotal, but still): Almost every woman I know who watched the debate commented upon Trump’s attempts at physical intimidation.

27 Likes

Fair enough. Maybe I missed it because I only watched a few snippets and was mostly watching the Sunday night game hehe

The last thing he wants to do “is invade her space – believe me!” No, Donald, I guess we all figured you wouldn’t want to.
I hear where you are going with this – and again, its a disgusting sexual put down. Besides, your taste in women clearly leans more towards invading the dressing rooms of teen age beauty contestants.

22 Likes

What amazes me is that he is still sexualizing it. “The last space I want to invade is her space.”

15 Likes

Another reason why you prepare before the debate. You didn’t practice and you ended up either lookinget like a idiot who was lost or was making a failed attempt to intimidate Hillary.

11 Likes

No joke either he was making some sex joke or he was saying he is scared she would beat his flabby ass.

4 Likes