Discussion: Trump Says U.S.-North Korea Summit Is Back On For June 12 In Singapore

1 Like

Perfect date for some Mueller indictments.

12 Likes

Winston Churchill once said of John Foster Dulles: "He’s the only bull I know who carries his own china closet with him."

History repeats itself.

35 Likes

Oh, these kids. On-again, off-again. Perhaps having a baby will bring them together.

30 Likes

And the check is in the mail…

7 Likes

This should be fun. I understand Kimie is willing to denuclearize, so long as the US does the same.

14 Likes

No idea how Trump thinks he gets out of this looking like a winner. Because it’s Trump, it’s very conceivable this is because he took so much criticism for the last second cancellation, and he has literally thought no further than the “see! Back on! Told you so!” Stage

10 Likes

I assume his Orangeness has invested heavily in those summit coins, and all of this back and forth is about cashing in on eBay.

3 Likes

Is it okay to crank out some Shitcoins now?

10 Likes

So what did he give up to get the meeting? No need to denuclearize, Kimmy baby, just get me a win!

6 Likes

He wants this bad. Its one of the reasons he’s been sucking China’s dick lately. It took me a couple weeks to realize that.

4 Likes

A common thread about Whiny in negotiations is ‘once he gets something in his head, he overpays for it.’

People of California! Be prepared to wake up citizens of North Korea in a couple of weeks!

11 Likes

27 Likes

I expect to hear a Trump Tower Pyongyang in the offing and some sweet trademarks for Ivanka. And, in return, all we have to do is share some of our nuclear secrets with Kim. Everyone’s happy, though Paul Ryan may tsk-tsk for a brief moment.

16 Likes

All wig, no cattle.

24 Likes

This is a subliminal message to Sweden to get the Nobelatory cranked up and ready to roll.

10 Likes

Norway determines the NPP.

7 Likes

So now he’s made getting to the summit seem like some great achievement. We’ve almost forgotten that he was the one who torpedoed it.

But he will be totally unprepared (unlike Kim), and summits only work when they can announce agreements that have been reached by underlings after thousands of hours of negotiating. No chance of that here. Still, he’ll come out talking about how great it all ways because, well, he lies.

7 Likes

“Maybe the summit will happen this time. Maybe it won’t. We’ll see how it goes. But it’s going to be so great if it happens … maybe even if it doesn’t happen! A lot of people have been saying that! That it would be better to have it not happen than to have it happen! Am I right? Many, many people.”

~ Preznit Pussgrab McGee, Stable Genius Negotiator. Bigly.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or does the Shitcoin look like a bottle cap?

17 Likes