Discussion: Trump Says Obama And His Loyalists Behind Town Hall Protests, Leaks

1 Like

I just don’t believe Him when He says He “thinks” :-[

56 Likes

Oh, Donnie. It must be so hard to finally make the big-time and then realize you can’t hit major league pitching.

70 Likes

Shut the fuck up, Donnie.

33 Likes

He just found out there’s no such thing as a hockey-type “enforcer” in baseball :frowning:

3 Likes

“Obama loyalists” aka: “Anyone not voting for ME!”

34 Likes

Well, even the paranoid has enemies…

Appears the Trump rallies Sunday, sort of fizzled out…

33 Likes

Ah, another TSSS (Trump Saying Stupid Shit) piece. That’s a well that will never go dry.

37 Likes

If people hate him and his nihilistic “policies,” it’s a conspiracy. What a sicko.

10 Likes

What leaks have been about national security? None. The leaks are about the incompetence and lack of intellect of you and your administration, and the lies you tell - oh, and that Russian thing. And if Obama’s behind it, then he was getting more done for the country while on vacation than you are on your best day.

48 Likes

It’s sad to think how soon he’s going to be holed up in an elder-care facility, drooling occasionally and blaming Obama and the Clintons for ‘hiding his stuff’ and letting his pudding get cold.

36 Likes

This meme has been floating around on social media as Trump’s supporters try to make sense of all the protests. They and Trump need an enemy and Obama is an easy target. They can’t allow themselves to imagine that anyone outside a few deadenders don’t love Trump.

23 Likes

Oh. I thought it was The Clinton Machine.

23 Likes

Obama’s been standing behind me, shoving me in those doors, holding the phone up to my ear and dragging my fingers over the buttons. It’s like the guy never left me.

22 Likes

He also said that Flynn’s departure was the result of a “tsunami of fake news.” Why let him go if the news was fake?

34 Likes

Yes, it will probably continue.

2 Likes

Right, Obama got up to bat and it was “swing away Barack.” Trump gets up and his coach needs him to lean in on a high hard one. Trump is good at that, he’s had practice, allegedly.

6 Likes

Blame it on the black man, again. A sure-fire hit with his crowd.

39 Likes

it’s not true, of course, but even if it were, then so what? the allegation is that an actual organizer is behind all the organizing? and? kind of like all the “obama is a muslim” stuff. like colin powell said, it’s not true, but even if it were, so what?

so would astroturfing operations like the “tea party” bullshit put together by GOP politicians and operatives – who have never organized so much as a silverware drawer – be the more straight up thing to do?

but i guess as long as you can blame the black guy, everything else is irrelevant.

23 Likes

Ahh, but the strawberries that’s… that’s where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with… geometric logic… that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist…

25 Likes