Discussion: Trump Says He's Looking For 'Fighter' VP Like Gingrich Or Christie

But will a Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen be enough? Personally I think he should cut to the chase and find a Capt. Ed (Smith). And then grab Lee (Hazelwood) as a fill-in speaker on day one of the Classiest Convention Evah!® ©2016 The Trump Organization.

A PARTIAL PROBABLE TRANSCRIPT 7/19/16
Fuck that inbred-chortlein’ Greenwood guy. Can we get somebody I like? Where’s that guy, that guy with the pineapple. (inaudible) Who? (inaudible) Yeah. Ho. (inaudible). You’ve got to be kidding me. What a loser. (inaudible) I don’t care if he died at the hands of a pissed off 14-year-old getting hammered at Jeff’s. What a frikkin’ loser. (inaudible) (inaudible) Okay then. Is that singer I like available. What’s her name? You know the one I said was going to be a star … that … (inaudible) Yeah, Nena. (inaudible) Will she come? I liked her can. (inaudible) Well, fuck her and her goddamned balloons. (inaudible) Oh yeah? Well, you’re fired.

2 Likes

“I’m getting attacked from all sides,” he told the Wall Street Journal (DJTrump)

Well, you poor little victim, you. Only LOSERS whine about it.

3 Likes

[quote]He said that both Christie and Gingrich are “extraordinary warriors,” and that he has chemistry with both of them.

“You either have it or you don’t. I clearly have it with Chris and Newt,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal.[/quote]

Unpleasant mental images. I think someone slipped ipecac into my coffee.

4 Likes

Trump will not roll up a Wizard VP in the name of party balance

Keep a bucket near your computer.

2 Likes

I already have a 55-gal. drum standing by…it’s for the best.

3 Likes

LOL. Yeah, the thought of a three-way between Trump, Christie and Newt … (((shivers))) :scream:
That is sure to produce a lot of phlegm and what-not.

ETA: You do have some extra brain bleach and eye scrubbers, don’t you?

1 Like

Crazy thought: Maybe he should pick someone with knowledge and experience who’s qualified to be President.

If he wants a fighter, he could pick his new best friend Bobby Knight.

3 Likes

That’s not helping, no it isn’t. Where’s the IV for the Phenergan? Must have Phenergan!

1 Like

"Donald Trump has settled upon a campaign trope that belongs in the
archives of unintentional comedy, casting himself as the law and order
candidate, which is like peddling Newt Gingrich as your go-to guy for
family values.
The GOP nominee used Chris Christie to float this trial balloon
during his introduction Monday in Virginia, and our governor – now a sad
pastiche of fear-stoker and celebrity appendage – downshifted into the
cadence one might use while addressing a slow child:

1 Like

Serial philanderer and hypocrite or SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP Cone-Master?

TOUGH CHOICE!

2 Likes

Gingrich or Christie. The one willing to stick their tongue in BLEEEEEP!!!

Sorry everyone, I just caught myself.

1 Like

I guess the question is who are these fuckng fools “fighting” for? It sure isn’the the American people…

4 Likes

A blender or Trump’s butt?

Well, then, the choice is clear. Vince McMahon.

2 Likes

Donald believes religion is for wimps.

Aggression works.

I think Chris Christie’s big mouth bully, “fighter” persona ended up turning off more voters
then it impressed during the primary. I say go for it.

3 Likes

From the WSJ article:

Having a staunch critic of the Democratic ticket would give Mr. Trump room to show he can be presidential, said one person familiar with the situation, rather than attacking his rivals as he did during the primaries.

OK, does this mean that if Trump feels that someone else on the ticket is acting like a rabid dog, biting Mark Kirk, Hillary, and Marty Baron indiscriminately and with equal fervor, that Trump can lean back and eruditely discuss the Ryan budget plan over a snifter of brandy?

Because it seems more likely that the attack dog is just one more person on Trump’s list of people to bite, doesn’t it? I mean, he doesn’t actually have to “attack his rivals” at the moment. He has no more rivals. He is attacking his fellow Republicans (with whom he will need a good working relationship) because that’s who he is. One more psycho in the mix doesn’t change that.

1 Like

~nudge…nudge!~ ___ And you’ve overlooked an orchid while searching for a rose:

Perfect match for you. And she’s been freed of her political duties in NV and available immediately!

2 Likes