Discussion: Trump Says He Doesn't Want A Shutdown, Complains About 'Stingy' Dems

1 Like

If only Fred had been as stingy with his couplings…

23 Likes

Person who failed to pay workers and contractors claims what???

25 Likes

People will not be able to get through that wall very easily

Stable Genius, 2019

11 Likes

Don’t forget the part where the “stingy” Dems are giving him $25 million per mile for his ornamental fencing.

$25 million per mile.

Which works out to $4735 per foot.

10 Likes

“We have other things happening which people aren’t talking about, but we have a lot of funds for a lot of other things and with the wall they want to be stingy, but we have options that most people don’t really understand.”

Translation: I hear on Hannity I have some other powers I could use or something, but I don’t understand what they are or what I could do, or whatever.

11 Likes

“It’s going to be a great, powerful wall."

And there’s no such thing as a great and powerful ladder.

41 Likes

If the preznit has options most people don’t understand then you can be sure he doesn’t understand them.

19 Likes

“It’s going to be a great, powerful wall. People will not be able to get through that wall very easily…”

No, they will climb over it, tunnel under it, buy a plane ticket, rent a car…

18 Likes

We badly need a permanent CR for everything except the Army, and a permanent repeal of the debt ceiling. It’s a matter of national security, to make sure no big, beautiful, powerful nothing-or-other gets halted by an appropriations lapse.

7 Likes

$250,000 per mile in actual fencing cost.
$24.75 million per mile to ElTrumpo Fence Company of Tiajuana, Mexico…

9 Likes

I didn’t lose
I didn’t lose
I didn’t lose
I didn’t lose

In the third grade I had to write on the blackboard 200 times: “I will not pull Barbara Jones’ pigtail”

In my case, upon completion of the punishment, I matured miraculously.

22 Likes

What is his working vocabulary now, about 300 words, 60 percent of which express his obsessions more than any real-world reference? Everything is strong and powerful, including and especially things that don’t and can’t have power, like a wall, or strength, like the way you look at things. (“We’re looking very strongly at that.”)

36 Likes

In other fake news…

Trump’s fault…

9 Likes

"… we have options that most people don’t really understand.”

3 Likes

Pay no attention to that ladder behind the wall!

9 Likes

In the last two days stupid has called the Democrats radicals and now they’re stingy. And on so many parts and points we could emphasize how greedy and stingy he is like when it comes to helping California In Puerto Rico after their disasters. He such a hypocrite and so many points. Sign the bill stupid and shut the F up.

He such a whiny little bitch

3 Likes

Since the details are still being ironed out, wouldn’t it be hilarious if Speaker Pelosi suddenly said, “You know, I did say not a penny for the wall, so let’s remove that 1.3B from the deal, now that Trump is signalling everyone that he’ll sign even if he’s not getting what he wants.”

Trump would have an aneurism, because he knows he can’t pull another shutdown, and all the R’s and the stock market are assuming he’ll sign it.

Well, a guy can dream anyway.

2 Likes

I think his word choice here was freudian. He feels stung. Stingy vs sting-y - the only difference is a hard g.

3 Likes

We have other things happening which people aren’t talking about, but we have a lot of funds for a lot of other things and with the wall they want to be stingy, but we have options that most people don’t really understand.”

8 Likes