Discussion: Trump Says Former Miss Universe 'Gained A Massive Amount Of Weight'

1 Like

Yes and she’s now a US Citizen who will get even with Tribblehead by voting for Hillary!

30 Likes

“She was the winner, and, you know, she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem.”

Shut up, Fatso.

33 Likes

“She was the winner, and, you know, she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem. We had a real problem. Not only that, her attitude, and we had a real problem with her,” Trump continued. “So Hillary went back into the years and she found this girl.”

“and this is so completely different from what I did with Ms Gennifer Flowers” he continued, but his mike was cut off…

21 Likes

She must have gone on the Trump diet…

14 Likes

“I was the winner, and, you know, I’m a thin-skinned, lying bigot with the emotional maturity of a six-year-old, and that’s a real problem.”

FIFY, Donnie.

15 Likes

She didn’t even say “Please, proceed”…
wow:)

8 Likes

Yes. Please proceed, you obese pig.

23 Likes

To say that he’s lost MOST of the Hispanic vote is an understatement. That will not go over particularly well at all with many in the community. The Hispanic share of Rethug vote is now down to the levels of the Black share.

In addition, any women, in general, who might have been on the fence, certainly are not any more with that comment. No bloody way. Even if they don’t want to vote Clinton, they’ll just not vote.

21 Likes

Alicia Machado’s weight gain justifies calling her “Miss Piggy” in the same way that Obama being African-American justifies Trump’s birtherism. Sick mind!

34 Likes

Oh, last night he lost a lot of women who were on the fence, and not just because of the Miss Universe comments. The fact that he constantly stepped on Clinton’s time, the way he treated her, and his body language throughout the debate said that he thought he was wasting his time debating ‘a gurl’.

22 Likes

The whining, excuse making fool continues. “She had to go back in the years and find this woman…” unlike Gennifer Flowers, who is totally relevant.

13 Likes

I kind of had issues with that, but for the weirder reason. I had a friend we nicknamed “Miss Piggy”, but not because of her weight. She tended to clobber people when she got upset with them. It was the other comments that upset me.

3 Likes

Putin’s procurer likes only women who can make a buck posing for stroke magazines.

4 Likes

Argh beat me to it

1 Like

“She was the winner, and, you know, she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem. We had a real problem. Not only that, her attitude, and we had a real problem with her,” Trump continued.

32 Likes

Looked at yourself in the mirror lately, Donny Boy?

21 Likes

Yes! The media types missed this, but I think you are right on point.

4 Likes

For someone who is so obviously, let’s call it “fitness challenged”, he sure does obsess about the weight of others.

Has anyone figured out who the 400 lb. bed-dwelling hacker is?

15 Likes

Sean Hannity ?

10 Likes