Discussion: Trump’s Inauguration Paid Trump’s Company — With Ivanka In The Middle

I almost couldn’t read after I hit, “Ivanka Trump’s ethics lawyer”. Glad I didn’t stop cause then I would have missed this beauty from Miss Congeniality, “That doesn’t have anything to do with the president or the first lady…” What a farce.

19 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, Ivanka is the real criminal mastermind behind the Trump criminal enterprise, twisting inept, Adderall snorting, junky daddy around her finger. We need to take a much closer look at her role in l’affaire Tump.

18 Likes

10% joking here: What’s the chance that Ivanka got donations from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard? After all, she had prior connections.

22 Likes

Talking about that little deal in Azerbaijan? You rarely hear about that but it’s quite something.

21 Likes

Torture doesn’t work… but I approve.

6 Likes

Now ask yourself: Would an actual multi-Billionaire do this or sanction it?

15 Likes

The question becomes, when she and Jared are serving time simultaneously who will watch the kids. Grandpa and the uncles will also be in the slam.

6 Likes

Doesn’t Adderall make one focused and less scattered? Isn’t it in the blow darts school nurses shoot hyperactive boys with?

3 Likes

Please don’t put Trump and Ivanka’s names, along with L’affaire Trump—not without addind a “Daddy Dearest,” or “Father Knows Best”, ok?

5 Likes

18 Likes

“I wanted to follow up on our conversation and express my concern… These events are in PE’s [the president-elect’s] honor at his hotel and one of them is for family and close friends. Please take into consideration that when this is audited it will become public knowledge,” she wrote

Jesssssssus, Mary, and Joseph, when one of your organizers EMAILS you and expresses concern about what will happen when you are audited, doesn’t ask in a quick chat in person but emails it, it means they are indeed concerned. They are concerned about their own skin and they are keeping the receipts.

And that thing you were thinking about doing? You should email right back and say “oh jeez, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I definitely didn’t mean to imply the illegal thing ha ha!” and then do not delete the fuckin’ email. BECAUSE THEY’RE KEEPING THE RECEIPTS

How are they so bad at this? Captains of business! Titans of industry!

42 Likes

This is a crime family of skanky jackbooted thugs and thieves. Even mobsters had codes of conduct. The inauguration was a front for money laundering, bribery, prostitution and financial crimes.

15 Likes

24 Likes

There is this fine “summer camp” in the middle of the desert in TX, where they are hosting the children of immigrants. They can go there, if Gramma Melania is not in the slammer as well she can wear here “I don’t give a shit” jacket when visiting them.

16 Likes

Telltale signs of Adderall abuse may include:

Being overly talkative
Loss of appetite
Unusual excitability
Social withdrawal
Financial troubles
Aggression
Sleeping for long periods of time
Secretive behavior

18 Likes

Matt I hope you’re right but many of those who boarded the tRump train got on to middle finger the libtards and that’s all they cared about.

8 Likes

Is Ivanka a skinny cousin if Honey Boo boo?

2 Likes

Drained the swamp right into their wallets.

10 Likes

Starting day one.

4 Likes

Racism?
Obliviousness?
Willful ignorance?
Comical vanity?

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available