Discussion: Trump’s $110 Billion Saudi Arms Deal ... Doesn’t Actually Exist

1 Like

But there is a 1 Billion deal where they bailed out Jared Kushner.

15 Likes

Mr. Mueller, for love of FSM…

11 Likes

So, Fat Nixon will of course recant and apologize for the bald-faced, sycophantic lying in… 5… 4… 3…

:smile:

3 Likes

If only Trump … didn’t actually exist.

Then we’d be getting somewhere.

10 Likes

The schmuck lives in fantasy land …

In the 60 minutes interview … he mentioned ’ trillions and trillions ’ —

reality twisted …mind broken … narcissistic balloon —

11 Likes

I am shocked, shocked to find gambling lying going on in this establishment.

4 Likes

So, if I walk into Walmart and buy a bag of chips, am I ‘making an investment’ of 69c?

5 Likes

[quote=“clunkertruck, post:6, topic:79059”]
In the 60 minutes interview … he mentioned ’ trillions and trillions ’ —
[/quote]If you’re gonna lie, make it a bigly lie. And then make it biglier. A non-existent $110 billion isn’t enough to not do a damned thing to the Saudis over killing Khashoggi. Now, non-existent $$trillions … that’s a reason not to do what any other president would do.

4 Likes

Surprised? Nope
What would really surprise me if this piece of crap actually told the provable truth.

8 Likes

So, if I have this straight, he’s not going to punish KSA for murdering an American journalist in cold blood because of a nonexistent “deal” selling weapons. The real deal, of course, is the one that lines his and “hidden cash” Kushner’s pockets.

5 Likes

If Trump didn’t exist we’d still have the GOP, the politics and governing would be exactly the same as it is now. There is no difference between Trump and the GOP except Trump says everything out loud.

6 Likes

So the $110 billion deal is actually a $14.5 billion deal that hasn’t actually been sent to Congress, so even that’s not a done deal, is that right?

6 Likes

Like everything spewing forth from the Fat Orange One’s puckered-anus-looking excuse for a pie hole, it was pure bullshit…

1 Like

OK, now the talk from Mitch about cutting Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security makes perfect sense. All these deals with the Saudis that won’t be realized. Got to make that money up some place so they want to cut these programs.

1 Like

Typical tRump ploy . . .he’s always selling a pig in a poke, but the poke is always empty.

By the way, anybody notice that the deficit is up 17%. That tax bill scam tRump sold was a real winner.

4 Likes

I have an LOA to win the lottery, so I’m worth millions.

4 Likes

Like we used to say in the Valley during the ‘80s: “vaporware”

1 Like

What to say?
I knew Trump was lying because of coverage of the $110bn here at TMP a long time ago.
This knowing is distinct from having a prior probability of 1.0 that Trump was lying based on everything he says and does.

God almighty (FSM). When will we be rid of this fucking asshole?

But I keep coming back to the real problem, which is the ~100 million Americans who think well enough of him to give him a positive job approval rating. How do you get 100 million who have their heads firmly shoved up their asses to extract their heads from their asses? At this stage – actually well before now – it must be true that anyone who gives Trump a positive job approval rating is politically an idiot AND an asshole. There is no good excuse for being Republican or Republican leaning: in other words, there is no good excuse for being an asshole AND politically an idiot.

1 Like

And all these people salivating over ARMS deals. Why not contracts to build industry, hospitals, a university, etc. I don’t know, productive stuff.

4 Likes