Discussion: Trump: Russia Should Be Part Of G-7 Summit

1 Like

Puppet.

40 Likes

Putin’s getting his money’s worth.

36 Likes

Why not? They’re very fine people.

9 Likes

“The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) is a United States law passed in 1938 requiring that agents representing the interests of foreign powers in a “political or quasi-political capacity” disclose their relationship with the foreign government and information about related activities and finances.”

Jes say’in.

42 Likes

He added that he has been Russia’s “biggest nightmare” and that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably wishes that Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election.

This is the thing that gets the rage juices flowing in the morning.

25 Likes

It now appears, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Dotard T rumpp loves Russia more than his native country, the USA.

26 Likes

No puppet here.

4 Likes

So, it’ll be the G-6 starting this afternoon?

24 Likes

He only gets ONE vote. The rest of the G7 leaders despise Putin, and this is yet another distraction. Don’t fall for it.

21 Likes

“Photographs.”

Fuck you, you treacherous fuck.

31 Likes

He spent the morning mean-tweeting Justin Trudeau.

12 Likes

Pretty sure this means they have pictures of him having sex with a goat.

15 Likes

No! You’re the puppet! Fake media! I never said that! And also to, I don’t need to prepare for these things, because I have a very good brain.

5 Likes

36 Likes

You are a baaaad man.

5 Likes

An intelligent actor would at least attempt to not look like a Russian activist, especially when under investigation for same. Bad (or sick) brain.

10 Likes

I know we’ve all done a lot of joking about Trump being a Manchurian Candidate or being Putin’s b*tch, but you know how they say every joke has an element of truth to it… :confused:

8 Likes

And the rest of G7 goes “Why didn’t we get that idea ?” NOT…

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available