Discussion: Trump Rift With Rest Of G-7 Partially Over U.S. Rejecting Ocean Protection Plan

Trump does not care about oceans and other such matters…

Nothing to grift…

9 Likes

“As the American President, I will not let other countries tell us we can’t pollute and destroy the planet as much as we want. So unfair.”

8 Likes

Well, he probably feels sympathetic to the plastic.

I mean look at his family. Lot’s of plastic. Look at his face, which appears to look like daily dyed plastic that doesn’t match the color of his hands. Heck, plastics (perhaps along with big macs and fish fillet sandwhiches) may be about the only thing outside of himself that he has any sympathy for.

So to ask him to sign off on something that is against plastics (sorta), in favor of oceans - or in Trump speak “Big Water” is of course going to get a Trumpian style hissy fit blowing up into an international situation.

5 Likes

Well, it’s not like the earth is 75% (and rising) covered in water, so it isn’t that big a deal. I mean, we have a backup planet, right? Right??? Oh…

4 Likes

Yea, more petro based plastics into the ocean, we don’t need wales, any kind of fish or crustaceans they are icky.

1 Like

FYI The Star is a Toronto newspaper

2 Likes

This would suggest that Dotard believes that President Obama created the oceans?

5 Likes

I’m not sure the Welsh would agree with that? :wink:

9 Likes

And a damn good one.

Fuck wheres the coffee, more coffee…

3 Likes

Spiteful, stupid ineducable little miscreant.

1 Like

In this technical expertise and political experience lacking madhouse people who say what conservatives do not want to hear, such as scientists and First World Leaders are simply ignored when they speak, but later tweet taunted when they can’t reply in person. Good judgement is completely impossible.

2 Likes

Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. McGuire: Plastics.
Benjamin: Exactly how do you mean?

And walked on it no doubt?

I mentioned this before, we’re living with a government the like of which has not been seen since Saruman took over management of the Shire. Just wreck the place because you’re beautiful plan for world domination was spoiled by a bunch of pesky little people.

I mean, really, their hearts are as dead as Fredo after going fishing, ya know?