Discussion: Trump Reviews First Half-Hour Of Democratic Primary Debate

Who cares what Trump thinks? Seriously, who cares?

20 Likes

I can’t tell you how glad I am that the Prime subscription money, etc., is going toward USELESS SHIT like this. Are we also going to be subjected to a year of “horse race” journalism [sic], too?

Or: what ronbyers said.

3 Likes

.@NBCNews and @MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for having such a horrible technical breakdown in the middle of the debate. Truly unprofessional

yeah, the only breakdowns should be when stupid candidates don’t know how to walk on the stage

10 Likes

I just cant let go of the every god damn day acceptance by every single complacent gop voting person i know of the ‘fake news’ 1st amendment attacks. Fake patriots.

1 Like

Technically glitch, huh? Courtesy of.,?

2 Likes

Substantive policy discussions are above his fat orange head.

5 Likes

Nobody used a snide nickname for or called an opponent “disgusting”. Of course Donald would find it boring.

13 Likes

Gonna be a sleepless night for Dotard…

4 Likes

“What a bore! Where are the insults and nasty nicknames? If I was participating, it would be much more exciting … the best debate of all time.”

3 Likes

In this instance, TPM has jumped the shark.

Really, who gives a flying F that Trump thinks the Dem debates are boring?
Maybe they are, but did anyone on the planet expect a different response by the Twitter in Chief?

5 Likes

He’s just upset that there was very little mention of his name. That’s the only thing he was listening for. But you knew that. So why give him coverage?

2 Likes

Exactly. It was a completely respectful debate.

Something that idiot does not understand.

4 Likes

Maybe trump could do something useful…

Like resigning

7 Likes

Also, they were all talking about doing some actual work. So for an slacker who gets thru by someone else saving his butt, and who has never done a minute of real work in his life, sure, boring. Why do we care what a slacker thinks?

4 Likes
2 Likes

This tweet was also reported via NPR. It made me sick. I think stupid comments from tRump’s pie hole should not be reported. They are distractions from a miserable immature child.

2 Likes

“Trump Heckles ‘Boring’ Dems”

And water is wet…

Do better Josh! Nobody here cares

1 Like

An imbecile sound engineer.

There’s enough of them and they’re bad enough that no conspiracy theories are needed.

I’m betting someone does not have a job today…

Or reveal to the entire laughing World their immediate prior location and the precise reason for having been in that location.

3 Likes