Discussion: Trump Retweets Falwell’s Call For Two Years To Be Added To His Term As ‘Reparations’

1 Like

The GRIFT isn’t enough?

22 Likes

President-for-life? Not so fast, Trump-for-brains*.

Shamelessly stolen yesterday.

17 Likes

… The moment when it became clear to the world that Jr. Falwell had traded in any claim on being a “Christian” leader, for being a Trump political playa and tool.

35 Likes

tRump’s contempt for democracy knows no limit. he would never be content with two extra years but instead is pushing for his reign to be extended in perpetuity. amazing hubris for somebody who lost the popular vote by over 3 million and who’s never had a job approval rating above the low 40’s.

28 Likes

Why not make reparation to Merrick Garland?

78 Likes

Start Goosesteppin’ baby
It won’t be long

9 Likes

By his logic, six years should be added to Obama’s terms.

63 Likes

Keep reminding people that the only reason he’s doing this is because he knows what’s coming once he’s out of office - indictments and convictions.

43 Likes

Meanwhile… Trump’s tweeting this am includes an escalation of the Trade War with China…

Twitter thread explanation:

7 Likes

Trial balloon. Just to see how Hannity and Limbaugh feel about it. Then it will become a thing.

27 Likes

also on twitter - but this one is on topic:

17 Likes

Sounds like they are listening to Rudy again. He pulled the extend his term beyond the election after the 911 attacks. Didn’t fly then, and won’t now.

26 Likes

It didn’t appear to restrict his golf time, though.

22 Likes

Right after blacks get reperations for slavery dick head. Man, Falwell and Graham sons are even bigger pieces of shit than their dads.

36 Likes

Just fucking shoot me now.

11 Likes

Hmmmm.

Pulpit Pimp Jerry never explained that $1.8 million hush money payment to his pool boy.

I’m sure Vlad knows why Jerry made that payment to his little stud!

20 Likes

Another example of those who carry little book copies of The Constitution around, waving it much like The Little Red Book, have actually not read it.

16 Likes

Here’s where the danger begins … serious, real danger for our republic.

15 Likes

True, but I fear that just because it didn’t work in NYC then that doesn’t mean it won’t work in other parts of the country today, especially if the demagogues start whipping the idea with their zombified listeners.

4 Likes