Discussion: Trump Responds To Sen. Cochran's Death With Another Dig At McCain

2 Likes

Oh, FFS.

30 Likes

Can’t wait to respond to Trump’s death.

64 Likes

At least Skanky is consistent and predictable. Putin always favors loyal lapdogs like this for his whores.

5 Likes

Ya know, I’m thinking that instead of flying the trump baby blimp, they should erect a Lincoln Memorial sized John McCain statue across the street from the white house.

60 Likes

John McCain had terminal brain cancer. Hope Trump likes karma. It’s certainly coming his way. Defend the fucker now Lindsay.

41 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/28/trumps-own-personal-fantasy-land-reaches-a-new-level-of-ridiculousness/?utm_term=.65544cf3991f

26 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re so chummy with Thad Cochran. You’ll be in such hot, close spaces down there. The Dark Lord is putting all Republican men in one room and all Republican women in another, way on the other side of Hell (well over three thousand miles).

17 Likes

For Trump to insert personal loyalty comments into sentiments concerning the death of Senator Cochran is yet another indicator of consistent sociopathic behavior.

38 Likes

[quote=“occamscoin, post:5, topic:88442, full:true”]
Ya know, I’m thinking that instead of flying the trump baby blimp, instead they chould erect a Lincoln Memorial sized John McCain statue across the street from the white house.
[/quote]And install a permanent mural of it directly in front of his gold-plated porcelain throne.

6 Likes

Totally OT, but WTF? Trump’s been giving foreign farmers financial assistance meant for American farmers?

47 Likes

Haaaahahaha…you win!

4 Likes

I think real Hell would be putting Republican men and Republican women in the same room. For eternity.

16 Likes

So, good ole Thad never let the Country down but tRump had to parenthetically tie himself to be equal to the Country. His (malignant) narcissistic personality disorder is boundless. Same day as USS John McCain story began its stink. The stable genius who is smarter than everyone wasn’t aware of getting the Navy to f**king hide a ship!! Has there been a day when tRump & company doesn’t shit on democracy ??

12 Likes

Line forms to the left to piss on his grave

12 Likes

Wouldn’t subject my piss to that indignity.

9 Likes

Never seen anyone, literally I have never seen anyone so consistently take an occasion to express condolences and make it into a backdrop for his hateful resentments. A properly set-up society would have driven this hateful creature out of its gates before he was 35.

52 Likes

With a “yuge” hand in a thumbs down salute to trumpp.

20 Likes

Cochran is probably sitting in hell, next to McCain, absolutely mortified at what Trump has done. He might be blushing, but its hard to tell when his face and body are on fire…

4 Likes

that would be about fifteen years overdue

4 Likes