Discussion: Trump Responds To Istanbul Suicide Bombings With New Calls For Torture

No, but then he had a campaign to retake Europe to carry out. Neither Roosevelt nor Truman said it either, so I take your point. :wink:

@sherlock1 I don’t think Drumpf could even read those remarks from a teleprompter without stumbling - some pretty long words in there: “What the hell is this loser trying to say? Just sad! Sad.”

So trump is jealous of terrorists and wants to act like them?
I still think he’s doing this as a joke I can’t believe this guy is for real

Half the populace probably still believes the Sun revolves around the Earth. Trump knows this. Whatever level of stupidity you suspect exists in our citizenry you could probably treble and still be off by a factor of ten.

Trump has enthusiastically pushed this pro-waterboarding stance throughout the 2016 race. The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, former prisoner of war Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), and CIA Director John Brennan are among those who have condemned his position.

McCain “condemns” Trump’s torture advocacy, but is still supporting Trump for President.

http://starlinkagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/bullshit-meter.gif

Listening to him is torture enough. Hey maybe torture everyone that comes into the airport? Actually I saw some suggestions late night saying maybe we ought to extend the security perimeter to the building entrance of the airport or even the road ways leading in.

"change our law on, you know, the waterboarding thing in order to be able to fight at least on an almost equal basis.”

Trump failing Logic 101 again and again. Scored a zero this time.

Good to see you around again, Ug.

Please stay for the floor show. Looks like it’s gonna be a doozy this year. I got lots of popcorn and beer. Feel free to pull up a rock and have some.

3 Likes

In a vaguely worded statement and tweet

Ha! Like this needs to be said in a Trump story…

TORTURE!.. I feel safer already

1 Like

!whew!

I was afraid he’d cratered too early!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available