Discussion: Trump Responds To Istanbul Suicide Bombings With New Calls For Torture

Glad to see his new campaign management is keeping him on the rails…

33 Likes

Ugg prefer stoning … … … Donald Trump.

35 Likes

“Folks, there’s something going on that’s really really bad,” Trump said at the rally. “All right? It’s bad. And we better get smart and we better get tough or we’re not going to have much much a country left, okay? It’s bad. Terrible.”

Terrorist attack in Paris. It’s our fault.
Workplace shooting in California. It’s our fault.
Crazed person in Florida. It’s our fault.
Suicide bomber in Turkey. It’s our fault.

Damn, Donald. We can’t stop eveything in the world.

As for the torture there are many good reasons we don’t torture. Mainly because we’re the United States and hold ourselves to a higher standard and don’t lower ourselves to whatever criminals and mass murderers want to do.

30 Likes

I think it’s Karimov (Uzb) who occasionally uses boiling in oil. It might be one of the other regional leaders. In fact, I think this has been used on a journalist, which may suit Trump also.
I invite Trump to visit my part of the world for some lessons. They also know things about elections which he may need in order to win this Fall. Why not take a little trip to visit North Korea, too? One fat strongman can advise another fat wannabe strongman.

8 Likes

Donald Junior will email the entire membership of the Turkish Parliament seeking campaign contributions in 5, 4, 3, 2, …

29 Likes

He has probably already emailed ISIS—we just don’t know about it. He was asking for money or in kind contributions.

7 Likes

Terrorism. Really, really bad. Get smart. Tough. Bad. Terrible. Waterboard. Simple words, simple solution, simple mind, simply unacceptable.

32 Likes

He spoke more plainly in an interview on CNN’s “The Situation Room,” where he said he would “change our law on, you know, the waterboarding thing” in order to “be able to fight at least on an almost equal basis.”

Doesn’t the munt understand that a President can only sign or veto a law Congress passes?

9 Likes

Well, it seems that our fears that tRump had cratered too soon were unfounded…

4 Likes

Don’t you know he doesn’t want to be president, he wants to be dictator. That’s why he keeps talking that way.

When are we going to begin taking this ass pimple at his word?

10 Likes

Drumpf: I just had one of my BEST ideas!

2 Likes

Oh, yes, can’t we send Donnie on a field trip? Maybe he could make some unconsidered remarks about the pudgy little dictator and end up at hard labor…

(Be still, my heart)

3 Likes

Monkey say fire Trump
out of a cannon
into the sun

5 Likes

Donito Trumpolini will bring back the glory of Rome… I mean make America great again. All hail il Douche.

7 Likes

"Trump asked the crowd what they thought about waterboarding, a form
of simulated drowning that was banned by George W. Bush’s administration
in 2006.

“I like it a lot,” he said to cheers from the crowd. “I don’t think it’s tough enough.”

And that got us,how much ACCURATE* information ?

9 Likes

Christopher Dawson summed it up pretty well when he said
“As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil
then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set
out to destroy”

22 Likes

Or from Nietzsche:

[quote] He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.[/quote]

16 Likes

I think we should blare the local news into terrorist’s cells. After being told for the 45th time in 30 minutes it’s going to be 82 degrees tomorrow with a slight chance of showers they’ll give in and blab. If not then maybe hearing Henrietta Frompwertz complain to intrepid roving city beat reporter Tad Traynor about the terrible time she’s have getting the city to fix her broken sidewalk will do the trick.

7 Likes

There’s a new Star Trek movie coming out, and what the country needs more than anything is a reminder of the Prime Directive. In a nutshell, don’t interfere in the internal affairs of other cultures, even if you’re the smartest people with the best intentions. The most probable outcome is an unforeseen catastrophe.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available