Discussion: Trump Rejects Reopening Gov't, Cites Desired Wall: 'I Don't Want To Just Delay It'

2 Likes

He’s just trying to distract from the Russian collusion avalanche about to fall.

54 Likes

Donnie, the Pottery Barn PPresident.

He broke it, he owns it…

19 Likes

Breaking News: Pigs Are Piggy!

10 Likes

Anything to distract from the swirling headlines about him really and truly being Pootie’s servant.

What he hasn’t yet realized is that on a number of levels, his mudflinging is getting boring and repetitive. You play those games too often and it boomerangs (cf: “Cried Wolf, Little Boy who”).

Everything goes out of fashion after a time, and these sorts of shenanigans will too. Sooner rather than later, I suspect. The public’s tolerance is getting low.

42 Likes

100% with you. He knows how the shutdown and the length of it overshadow the blockbuster stuff even from this weekend, doesn’t want to give that up.

10 Likes

When you are a proven liar, don’t complain that no one trusts you.

28 Likes

Well why should he delay? I mean that wall will fix all the illegal crossings stat! There is no way to go around a wall…

34 Likes

The Coast Guard, Border Patrol and TSA are all working without pay.

That’s the friggin’ people who keep the borders safe.

And how many of them are now having various drug runners and smugglers offering them a little sweetener to just look the other way? Massive security risk, especially as unpaid bills make people do desperate things.

This message should be hammered on constantly.

45 Likes

“Trump Rejects Reopening Gov’t.”

Hasn’t gotten the OK yet.

(Most wildly-lucrative investment Russia ever made.)

45 Likes

Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall of all the GOP’ers running for election in 2020? Wailing like banshee’s, I bet…

15 Likes

Hey Dotard, you had 2 years to make this a priority and cut a deal to get it done…

We ain’t buying your faux concern now…

24 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, and it only cost them a couple of hookers with cameras and signatures on some letters of intent and other papers which they had no intention of fulfilling or honoring, but which would put Spankee over a big fat barrel.

Oh, yeah, and a bunch of money-laundering which means Trump Org and all other assets will end up in the hands of Uncle Sam. I hope.

17 Likes

Perhaps if the Democrats could find a way to interdict Fat Fuck’s tanning lotion supply?

2 Likes

30 Likes

There’s no way he folds now. He’s even deeper into that corner he backed himself into than he was last week. Now its up to Cocaine Mitch. I hope the Democrats stay stronger than the media has been hinting at.

21 Likes

Whiny GOTPer: We don’t like this!
Trump: Shut up, loser.
Whny GOTPer: Yes sir.

They’re all authoritarians at heart. They’ll bend over and take it because it’s their nature.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Trump would’ve been the first one in a life boat… Probably would have accidentally left Melania behind in the cabin in his rush to get out.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available