Discussion: Trump Rejects Criticism He Waited Too Long To Condemn White Supremacists

I honestly have run out of words to describe the man and my own feelings about him…

1 Like

I go through life trying not to wish ill on people or root against people and along comes trump…I can’t …

1 Like

I know. Same here.

I have read the individual remarks and responses as they developed. I read the full transcript that was posted here. Decided it was necessary to actually watch the full presser for the historical nature of it to be complete. And there is a lot to be said but it is becoming incoherent.

3 Likes

This is a red-red-red district. Sounds like it’s definitely an improvement.

John Curtis pulled off the win despite being dogged by attack ads from deep-pocketed outside groups in a race whose three candidates were emblematic of the divisions roiling the GOP under President Donald Trump.

Curtis is a former Democrat who was the most moderate of the Republican candidates running in Utah’s 3rd Congressional District, which Chaffetz represented until June when he abruptly resigned, citing a desire to spend more time with family.

3 Likes

Current headline at CNN…

… well, yeah, except that you were fully, 100%, warned (vid clip embedded in the tweet).

3 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t pick up a folding chair and do a WWF number on a journo.

You mean it can get better ?

1 Like

Just my supporters!

A friendly reminder from “Know Your (grammar) Nazi”, it’s ‘sieg heil’

2 Likes

She’s right. It is deplorable. Trump and Pence are deplorable. And all of their enablers and supporters are deplorable. Can we stop mincing our words now? I can’t stand any of them anymore.

3 Likes

Yes. At least she died standing up for the right cause.

Don’t forget that the anti-mobsters are equally bad. There’s badness on both sides.

2 Likes

The Washington Post must be getting under his skin, judging by todays tweet:

And Baltimore cleaning up

5 Likes

As the attacks on him intensify, so will his defensive attacks.

Tired of all this winning yet?

2 Likes

Bears repeating.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Gee, I don’t recall him being outraged when “his people” and their “small towns” were decimated by Walmart running their Mom ‘n’ Pop stores out of business.

3 Likes

I don’t know how many movies I’ve seen where anti-mobsters used violence against the mobsters. It was a horrible, horrible thing to see.

4 Likes

I have a similar problem with Englich

“today’s”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available