Discussion: Trump Rants About PR: 'Puerto Rico Should Be Very Happy' With The Money It Got

Yessir, THOSE PEOPLE should be happy we gave 'em anything at all! Where do they get off, questioning their betters?

15 Likes

Trump leaves out he paid the $91 billion disaster relief money in pennies.

5 Likes

They are happy with the money they got. They are just unhappy it was inadequate for the disaster.

12 Likes

FIFY :grin:

9 Likes

There he goes projecting again.

It’s Trump who’s happy with the moneyy he’s making off the presidency.

1 Like

When Trump’s time in the slammer comes, I suggest Puerto Rico. I am sure they can arrange suitable accommodations considering all the money we gave them (Per Trumpy).

10 Likes

Never saw any presidents discriminated between “democratic states” and “republican states” before.
Only when “republican states” need money will Rethugs talk about federal government.

13 Likes

That hand sure looks vanishingly small.

11 Likes

Keep calling him out on his bullshit. Imagine if PR was a Red State. They can’t vote so he doesn’t care.

13 Likes

Also, sticking it to “others” (in this case still American citizens) work well with his racist base.

4 Likes

Is anyone really surprised by his insulting and lying Tweet?

What truly surprised me is that Fat Ass didn’t send out a Trump Tower Grill Taco Bowl Tweet on Cinco de Mayo.
I guess he was too busy complimenting Li’l Kim of NK.

6 Likes

To say … the money they as opposed to “it” would indicate Human Beings in Puerto Rico, so Moscow Donnie implies PR is only a thing.

Too small to be a hand, too large to be a talon. Trump appear to be an evolutionary cul-de-sac.

12 Likes

Yep. As of April 2nd, they only received $11.2 billion of the actual $41 billion allocated.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump’s $91 billion number keeps growing in his future tweets - similar to the how his number of “Angry Democrats” kept growing in his tweets about the Mueller investigation.

12 Likes

For those who aren’t sure Puerto Rico hasn’t received anything close to the 91 Billion indicated and Marie wasn’t the most expensive storm in history. Two facts that our article should have included, but didn’t. See Trump Misleads on Aid to Puerto Rico in FactCheck.Org It would be real nice if TPM started actually publishing full stories.

7 Likes

If you really want Puerto Rico to be happy, you don’t even have to give them $91B, Donald. Just jump off of a building instead, Fat Ass.

3 Likes

Super Storm Sandy. Republicans from southern states didn’t want to pay for relief needed by New Jersey and New York. That ended the next tornado season. Suddenly they realized that they needed Democratic votes. We all became Americans when tornadoes roared through the south.

14 Likes

One of the primary traits of a manipulative bully is that they are consistently telling others how they should feel! Really arrogant!

4 Likes

Given the mass of the falling object and the terminal velocity of a human being in free fall, would it register as a seismic event? Purely a question of scientific curiosity.

Trump has an insatiable need to be the biggest and best in the history of forever, so I was thinking more in terms of the impact crater and the sixth mass extinction event.

5 Likes