Discussion: Trump Rails Against 'Fake News' Coverage Of John Kelly, GOP Tax Plan

1 Like

I like the look of all this off-the-rails railing this AM. Trump does this when he senses big Poopy in the offing. Maybe Mueller is scheduling the Washington Six interviews. Hope so.

18 Likes

The administrator of the Adult Day Care center, needs to pay more attention to that early morning shift.

15 Likes

We could have a rolling “Trump Rails Against…” thread, with the topic updated every morning. Might save the writers some time to have a second cuppa every day.

11 Likes

I always assumed he’d been asked for comment on a news story that’s about to drop, but really, who knows? It could be anything and doesn’t have to be external. He could have had an episode where for the second time in two weeks he couldn’t remember what keys are for, or something.

13 Likes

Melania could have gone off on him for yelling out “Ivana!” during a moment of passion

6 Likes

Poor Donny running home to Twitter to whine how the big kids are being mean to him.

4 Likes

Or “Ivanka.”

10 Likes

Or gone full Oedipus Wreck and yelled “Mary!”

3 Likes

When is the media going to wake up?

Fake news = truth.

6 Likes

Gotta say our boy decided to wait for a golf cart rather than walk 700 yards to a photo op in Sicily with the other G7 leaders. And he missed the photo op. So I’m figuring he doesn’t have that many moments of passion these days. And I don’t want to imagine it if he does. I hope I make myself clear. :smile:

19 Likes

I can’t bear to check myself, but is FUX News starting to shift in their coverage of Hair Furor, or still the same old same old?

1 Like

The stock market is through the roof! We are all rich! We needz tax cutz!

That last tweet:

The Democrats want MASSIVE tax increases & soft, crime producing borders.The Republicans want the biggest tax cut in history & the WALL!

He is not good at math - and doesn’t realize/care how these things together = bankruptcy.

3 Likes

Oh @mattinpa, you’re such a pessimist.* Mueller is overdue on the Wash 6 and that front has been quiet, too quiet. Along the same lines, I interpreted the “More Nukes” comments to be Trump fantasizing on what our defense capabilities might be in five years when he might be talking Severance “Rewards” in 5 weeks.

*It was a JOKE!

2 Likes

How could she overhear him unless she was in Ivanka’s bedroom, too?

10 Likes

What would be really great is if Trump had a nuclear arsenal 10 times bigger than the one he controls now.

3 Likes

If Trump rails against it,it’s the truth.
If Trumps rails for it,it’s a lie.

2 Likes

[quote=“outsidertrading618, post:15, topic:63547”]
*It was a JOKE!
[/quote]

Are you calling me touchy? Well are ya? But seriously I’m problematically optimistic as you’ve probably noticed. And trying to keep in mind that the Mueller process will climb Mount Fuji snailwise. And always mindful that life is complimicated. I mean, imagine for a horrible moment you’re Trump–what in your current life is not an intolerable stressor?

11 Likes

Accusing me of being Trump? That settles it. No options are Off the Table.

3 Likes