Discussion: Trump Pushes Senate To Pass Obamcare Repeal Bill This Summer

1 Like

Oh, how much better life in America would be if we could just repeal Trump!

10 Likes

…and replace later.

9 Likes

I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a
beautiful new HealthCare bill fully approved and ready to go!

Behold, the force of propaganda at it’s finest. America elected someone who shouldn’t be trusted to lead a 4 year old to the crapper.

8 Likes

Shouldn’t you be planning on exactly how you are going to throw your son and son-in-law under the bus rather than worrying about legislative matters?

7 Likes

“Beautiful new Health Care bill?” “Beautiful?” WTF??

7 Likes

Therein lies the problem. there will be nothing at all beautiful about anything the Goopers come up.

The question is only which Frankenstein model they will patch together out of the increasingly ugly, vicious and desperate textual body parts they steal to satisfy idiots like Cruz and RAyn.

And even if they do get it through, it will turn on its maker, right about next year.

3 Likes

I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new HealthCare bill fully approved and ready to go!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2017

I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new "Cyber Security Cooperation with Russia" bill fully approved and ready to go!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2017

FIFY
4 Likes

More diversion from Trump/Russia collusion evidence. Throw anybody under the bus-Trump Jr., Republicans , Hillary, Comey.

1 Like

How many times have we seen this part of the show? The Unraveling Quickens Its Pace: Crime Boss Tries Desperate Countermeasures. Except unlike in the shows, the crime boss isn’t a criminal mastermind. His main strength was always his ability to connect with frightened clods. The absence of sophisticated thinking was his most outstanding characteristic. So no genius moves in the pipeline here, I’m afraid. Just a lot of flailing.

4 Likes

What a despicable POS this man is. He is ‘pushing’ this to deflect from his SON, SIL and former campaign manager getting nailed for lack of disclosure. Typical. He doesn’t ‘care’ about ‘promises’ or the ‘people’ or anything else. It is and has ALWAYS been DJT.

2 Likes

You forgot his “beautiful battleships”.

I think he has a very limited imagination, among other things. I imagine they’ll have nothing in the next 4 years, like the last 8

1 Like

And he also wants a ‘beautiful chocolate cake’ for his next missle attack on … whomever.

Also. “President Trump … “published” a tweet???”

True. And that’s one of the things that the Rump Crime Family can’t comprehend: time. They don’t get to snap their fingers and make things happen on a dime. Or, maybe they have to be delayed but things happen just as they said it would.

One thing that Congress does understand is the concept of time. Especially in years before and during elections. The worse things get for Rump, the more leeway Congress has in telling him to go pound sand.

1 Like

“There’s been so much winning since I became president. So much winning. Look at the G20. I got a great deal from Putin. More than one, in fact. And nothing says winning like stealing insurance from 22 million people like you to fund a tax cut for people like me.”

2 Likes

“As beautiful as my daughter Ivanka, who was the toast of the G20!”

1 Like

He’s taking cake to France later this week

2 Likes

Did Trumpler just admit, though obliquely, that he’s giving the country away?

Also,

I want to hear this straight from Angela Merkel. Perhaps Trumpler was afraid Macron would steal his seat.

SMH

3 Likes

Huh. “Angela M” being German Chancellor Merkel.

1 Like